Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons v Well

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a loan. No option to buy announced either at time of signing nor since.

God was talking about this on Sportsound.....says he hopes we can do a deal with the Dhims to keep him in the summer but if he keeps playing as well as he has his valuation will increase and also English Championship sides will be alerted who are obviously in a better position to pay any such fee.

How did Ryan Christie play? Sounds like he scored a good goal. Anyone know if we have agreed an option to buy or is he very much like a Danny Ward and James Maddison loan that he'll be gone regardless of performances.

It was a peach. He definitely meant it, it was a perfect lay-off for his right (wrong) foot, so he hooked his left round it curling it into the top corner. Nae bad for no-mark Tim cunt like (other than that he was quite good, but not our best player). Speaking of no-mark Tim cunts, McGhee is one supreme classless fud. Just pathetic. There was barely a contentious decision in the entire game, he was clearly in a rage about the doing they were getting. Just a fucking awful manager. Any manager worth their salt would have had 10 behind the ball at 2-0 and played it out until half time, but he just kept going with the same shite. Motherwell fans will be hoping that Dave King tenders his resignation for him.

We were ace though, completely all over them, and playing world cup passes all over the shop with the occasional keepy up fae Hayes. Taylor even had an absolute belter of a drive that the keeper did well to stop too. Pawlett was the only player that would have caught up with, and overtaken, Hayes for the seventh so well done to him too. It was good that we got that last one after they got a couple back too, just the icing on the cake.

93 against Airdrie was the last time anyone scored 7 in a competitive match at Pittodrie. I was at that een too. Rooney is our modern day Shearer.

WHat a game we had. Makes up for a lot of the shyte we have endured this season and many others, with a performance like that.  Just a sweet, sweet game to be at. Probably the best performance we have given under McInnes, we were superb and only spoiled by letting in two poor goals, but hey ho, we probably should have got 9 to be fair.

Motherwell were terrible, but don't let that take anything away from us as we were superb. and have a feeling McGhee will be away soon, Karma!

Just tremendous watching McGhee squirm. His interview after the game was every bit as bad as his one after our heavy Tim defeat of a few years ago. If I was a Motherwell fan I'd be utterly raging. We were good but they were also bad.

Christie's goal was beautiful. No question that he meant it. Stunning goal and one of my favourites that I've seen at Pittodrie. Loved it. He played very well and frankly Shinnie might be struggling to get back into the team.  ;) Just a shame that Taylor's shot never went in. A rare mistake from Lewis let them in and Taylor (who'd played really well) started to look a bit dodgy after we went 6-0 up.  ;D But being 6-0 up is always the best time to start playing shite.

Great that Rooney clicked again. Was only ever going to be a matter of time. We must keep our momentum going.

Fuck the huns.

I'm still a big Scotland fan despite the fuck ups etc etc.

So when McGhee became part of that team,I was pretty pissed off.

Glad he left the set up.

GIRFUY ya balloon.

I'm amazed Wright wasn't introduced at some point but well done lads.excellent result!

Still waiting for a revenge result like that against Celtic.

I live in hope

:thumbsup: