Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

AFC v Killie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All over the shop, Hayes in the back 4 in order to keep Shinnie in midfield. Anyway, he did change it.

Great performance, but 3-0 up, 3 fuckin nil. Who do you bring on? You've got two strikers on the bench desperate for appearances and goals, a young central midfielder, a winger who needs games. Fucking Mark Reynolds? Holy fuckin shite. I don't like to moan after a great video, but fuck me Deek. It's like he's trying to make a point. To back up his shite decision at the weekend. Anyway, it made no difference, and he did bring on Burns then Stockley for at least 20 minutes, which was decent.

Some good goals, good awareness fae Pawlett for the first, great pass from Rooney and great finish for the third, great play from McGinn and good battling from Rooney for the fourth, lovely flick on from Stockley for the fifth.

They were fucking gash. Lee fuckin Clark. Who the fuck interviewed that thick cunt and thought he could manage a fitba team? Worst team in the league.

We said exactly the same Rico when DM brought on Reynolds for Maddison... why?!

Also his starting line up was a crock of shite! Hayes at LB and Shinzaa in midfield?!?! Shinzaa was struggling to get going in there too. Although he didn't change it until we scored thanks god he did because we suddenly looked a LOT better with Johnny up the wing and Shinzaa at LB. Those two patrolling the left wing is brilliant, he should fucking leave them there.

I thought Kenny had a proper solid game and O'Connor was superb. If Johnny hadn't got a second goal i'm sure AO'C would have been MOTM.

Killie are turly woeful though!

Any ideas why Maddison went off? He kind of threw his arms up in the air as if to say wtf when his number went up. He went to the bench then straight down the tunnel but there was no medic / physio went with him.

Hope if was neither sulkiness or an injury. BTW, he should have scored!

Any ideas why Maddison went off? He kind of threw his arms up in the air as if to say wtf when his number went up. He went to the bench then straight down the tunnel but there was no medic / physio went with him.

Hope if was neither sulkiness or an injury. BTW, he should have scored!

Probably just to rest him. He wasn't playing that well anyway, and as you say, missed a sitter like (keeper saved to be fair). Think Deek was right to take him off, but surely Storie was the only possible change that could have been made. 40 minutes for a young loon with very little pressure on him. Anyway, hope he leaves at the end of the season, he's clearly wasting his time here.

Agree about O'Connor and McLean. I'd have given MOM runner up to McLean though, as I thought he was excellent.

I was swithering between O'Connor and Kenny for MOTM but was giving it to O'Connor purely based on the fact that he had scored (as well as playing well) but then Johnny went and popped in a second....

Really don't get why DM would rather play anyone at LB other than Shinnie. It just seemed really stubborn of him to put Johnny in there. Changing them around after the goal worked a treat but he goes and changes it again at the first opportunity. Frustrates the life out of me.