Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

AFC v Killie

Well massive week coming up with three home games in eight days.

Everything about the club is on a downer right now and really need three victories to get the season back on some kind of track. Would love three comprehensive victories, but realistically will take three scrappy 1-0's right now and the nine points in Santa's sack.

We hit the skids in late Sept/Oct last year and then picked up again thereafter. Can't afford the malaise to fester and more dropped points so lets fucking get in there.

Killie seem to have got their act together abit since our 4-0 going on seven or eight earlier this season, so doubt it'll be easy or straighforward.

Out

Work

Listening/Watching online

Bed

1-0 Storey (boy we apparantly signed from Swindon in the summer, but rarely seen the light of day)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The attendance is going to be interesting. I reckon we'll be lucky to reach 10k. There'll be a few folk in the huff with the team.

I was meant to go back to work last week but crew changes have been suspended till further notice, so looks like i'll still be here for the game tomorrow.

In / out: In

Prematcher: Driving in from the Rurie

Match: SS

Post-matcher:  Home for a brew to warm up

Prediction: For it to be freezing (like today) and for a very nervy, scrappy, narrow win.

COYR

We should go back to the team that played against Thistle and Caley, minus the suspended Jack, but not convinced that McInnes will do that. With Jack suspended would like to see Storie given a run beside McLean in the middle but again suspect that is unlikely to happen. Really need to win this or can see us going on a run of defeats like we did last October.

Oot

Work

Flat

Flat

1-0 McGinn

Just found out about this. Bit of a pain in the airse if I'm honest as I canna really be fucked. But I will.

Think it'll be the same back four as the weekend, with the only changes being Jack and Stockley out and McGinn and Rooney in

---------------Lewis---------------------

Logan---Taylor---Reynolds---Considine

----------McLean----Shinnie------------

--McGinn-----Maddison--------Hayes--

----------------Rooney------------------

I'm with Jute though, I'd rather see Storie get his chance, as he should when a midfielder is missing, and play Shinnie at full back and drop Reynolds. I thought Taylor was harshly criticised for the huns first goal, so I'd be inclined to keep him in (just because O'Connor was so fucking bad in the final, he needs an extra week to think about it). We'll need him to go up front for the last 3 minutes anyway when we're 1-0 down.

1-1, Taylor.

I think you are going to be pretty close with that line up Rico.

This is what i'd like to see....

---------------Lewis---------------------

Logan---Taylor---Considong---Shinzaa

----------McLean----O'Connor----------

--Burns------Maddison--------Hayes--

----------------Stockley------------------

I know Stockley missed a sitter and he's probably going to be made this weeks scape goat just like O'Connor was last week, but he'll never form an understanding with team mates if he's in one week and out the next.

Nearly January, time to get some players telt that they are playing to stay at the club.

I'd like to see Storie and Burns given a start.  Shinnie to get the armband and to keep it.

In / out: In + 2 or 3

Prematcher: Driving in

Match: SS SS

Post-matcher: Driving out

Prediction: Can't see a win here.  Frustrating game with them nicking a winner in the 87th minute.  Jokin, 2-1 the mighty dons  :thumbsup:

Storie story  ;) in the down-market papers this morning over an argument he had with a woman in a pub.  Sounds like he was acting the fanny, but all-in-all, bit of a non-story. However, he hasn't appeared in the squad since it happened so I would be surprised if he was thrown in tomorrow night seeing as we've seen all of 30 seconds of him this season.

Storie story  ;) in the down-market papers this morning over an argument he had with a woman in a pub.  Sounds like he was acting the fanny, but all-in-all, bit of a non-story. However, he hasn't appeared in the squad since it happened so I would be surprised if he was thrown in tomorrow night seeing as we've seen all of 30 seconds of him this season.

Wasn't aware of this Bobby. Linky attached for anyone that choses to dirty their hard drive by going to said site

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dons-star-kicked-pub-because-9384983#ICID=ios_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Having read it, I reckon the reason for Storie's lack of first team appearance becomes rather apparent ;)

Wasn't aware of this Bobby. Linky attached for anyone that choses to dirty their hard drive by going to said site

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dons-star-kicked-pub-because-9384983#ICID=ios_DailyRecordNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Having read it, I reckon the reason for Storie's lack of first team appearance becomes rather apparent ;)

I think we have found our next WYOWYN.  Every cloud 'n all that.

I should have been going and had a hell of a task in getting to Pittodrie, but just like the players at Hampden last SUnday and Ibrox on Saturday I'm not going to bother turning up.

Sad state of affairs and I honestly hope we gie KIllie a skelping and make me feel even worse for not going.

I should have been going and had a hell of a task in getting to Pittodrie, but just like the players at Hampden last SUnday and Ibrox on Saturday I'm not going to bother turning up.

Sad state of affairs and I honestly hope we gie KIllie a skelping and make me feel even worse for not going.

Exactly, if they canna be arsed, why should I?

Only since the middle of Nov though Al, where was he before that?  I find it perplexing we've not seen him this season. Something else must have happened.

Lol Bobby, I was meaning that his eyes are obviously shot and thats why he isn't getting a sniff of first team action.

I mean have you seen the state of that minger.

Surrpised there is actually a Victim in Carluke, always thought it was twined with Larkhall ;)

In / out: In

Prematcher: Working later

Match: RDS Lower

Post-matcher:  Hopefully driving home with a smile on my face.

Prediction: As i said on Abamd We will scrape a 1-0 win, 8000 crowd tops and a lot of folk with sare heids from last couple of weeks piling the pressure on the players and the manager.

We are at home against a lower placed side, McInnes has to show us he has the balls to attack rather than worry about opposition for me!

Do we need 2 sitting midfielders? No, we do not.

Lewis

Logan

Taylor

Considine

Shinnie

O'Connor

Burns

Maddison

Hayes

Stockley

Storey

Still plump for Stockley, purely because I do believe his all round game is stronger than Rooney's at the moment, plus despite that miss on Saturday, he's still capable of scoring. Let Taylor remain at the back and let Shinnie play LB so that leaves O'Connor protecting the back 4 in the absence of Jack. A job I am sure he'd cope with no worries at all. For me, Reynolds is no longer a starter, decent enough back up, but no longer a starter.

That is an 11 capable of being solid at the back whilst also capable of having a proper go. Come on McInnes, show some testicles my son!