Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons - Maribor Thursday 715pm

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning after and while the ref was shit, could he have sent the keeper off, should Stockley have been sent off etc, we still didn't take our chances and it's our own fault. Over two legs still plenty of positives, we still played well and were clearly the better team.....but it's failing to take our chances that was our downfall and has been before now.

Shockley has been a strong addition to the squad, we can see that. Very comfortable with him in a starting 11 which we didn't initially see when signed. Also Joe Lewis looks a solid keeper. Can't really judge Burns or Storey yet.

I hate the whole European set up, money talks over common sense. We should never be playing qualifying games in June. I'd love to see the Cup Winners Cup reintroduced and us go back to 3 tournaments. Also, no way should champions league failures be allowed into the Europa League. I predict a poor season or at least inconsistent one for McGinn for which he'll get abuse from the fans. He didn't get much of a break this summer and will burn out or get injured.