Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

What are you listening to?

Kowalski

Once you've listen to some BJM i'll listen to your criticism of them. Instead of taking padre's opinion on board and criticising them.

At least I have listened to standing on the shoulders of giants. I like most of the songs they ripped off though.  ;)

yeah Jay!  sure you listen to everything before your blanket opinion of it being shite!!

and yes i have heard some of there stuff and you sent me a few of their songs a while back!!! p i s h!!!

Thats fair enough I don't get upset about peoples' opinion.

A few songs out of 12 albums isn't much though is it?

i realise you are just lashing out because I am taking the piss out of your musical taste. Good to have you posting here more than on KKK though.

heehee!! im defo not lashing out!! its funny you still seem to think i care what you think of the music i listen to!!! Its been what?? 3/4 years!!?? i got bored a while back didums!!

Taking it a bit personally if saying they're shite is slagging you.

You aren't in either of these bands nor wrote any of their songs.

Incidentally do you like every single song these bands have done or are you prepared to admit that some of them are awful?

personally?? haha! think u need to be slackin off the smack! ......no you feel you have to slagg feck out of every band i and others suggest and you seem to mention me when slagging bands in previous threads!?!! (al a top ten vote thread) i feel no need to "stick up" for them, as you,  i m just givin my opinion!!!!Each to their own!! but i think everybody notices that you just say everything is shit that a, its new, b, anywhere the charts, c its not unusual )tom jones) or zanny enough

Listen to the feck you want and feel free to pass comemnt on the crap i listen to but please dont think in your wee world that i actually care!!! Ive been gettin pelters for 30 years for liking Aberdeen, you winding me up about listening to a OCS song is water offf a ducks back!!!

getting a bit "pernickity" asking if i like every song by these bands! jesus!!!  :thumbsup:

personally?? haha! think u need to be slackin off the smack! ......no you feel you have to slagg feck out of every band i and others suggest and you seem to mention me when slagging bands in previous threads!?!! (al a top ten vote thread) i feel no need to "stick up" for them, as you,  i m just givin my opinion!!!!Each to their own!! but i think everybody notices that you just say everything is shit that a, its new, b, anywhere the charts, c its not unusual )tom jones) or zanny enough

Listen to the feck you want and feel free to pass comemnt on the crap i listen to but please dont think in your wee world that i actually care!!! Ive been gettin pelters for 30 years for liking Aberdeen, you winding me up about listening to a OCS song is water offf a ducks back!!!

getting a bit "pernickity" asking if i like every song by these bands! jesus!!!  :thumbsup:

My god. OCS are shit!

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular

Looking to me like one of the albums of the year already.  Most of you will probably have heard the track "Time to Pretend", I'm sure it's used on a TV advert.  If you're into electronica like The Rapture/LCD Soundsystem/of Montreal mixed with a wee bit of indieish psychedelia like Dandy Warhols, you'll probably like this.

Anything like that two bands and it should be good, will give it a download.

Black Kids - Wizards of Ahhhs

Like The Go! Team with guitars, it's quite good indie-pop.

Gave them a listen earlier this year, sounded a lot like the Cure off at times.