Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

What are you listening to?

Kowalski

My neighbours making up and shaggin their brains oot and their head-board making my picture frames jump off the wall.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

My mate used to live above a gay bloke and the floorboards weren't particularly thick.  One night, after a particularly noisy session from downstairs, with lots of hammering and banging sounds, it went quiet, and a voice could be heard saying "Are you okay Alan?".

I just dug out an underrated Britpop classic from the bloo_archive - Attack of the Grey Lantern by Mansun.

On a bloo slanted archive nod, I listened to The Bluetones - Expecting To Fly and was plesantly surprised how good it was to hear it again having previously gave it a wide berth on a good few occasions over the years.

Bilbo - what would you say Stars are like? 

I completely forgot, but one of my mates was raving about them a couple of months back - i've not heard any of their stuff yet. 

I hesitate to say a bit like Arcade Fire because of the obvious Canadian link.

Erm, Beautiful indie schmindie is how I would describe them.