Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Abuse on Saturday

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the whole post, Simmy. You're pissing against the wind with that lot.

K-9:

I'm not entirely sure what sense has prevailed, certainly isn't the popular meaning of common sense.

Sense prevailed as in after 1 divot posted songs everyone rightly condemned it.

Guest Pitt Bull

I visit a few AFC boards during the course of a normal day. Can't help noticing a lot of you are a bit pre-occupied with AFC-Chat? If you hate it so much and find them childish why talk about them so much? You sound like a bloke who's just been dumped by a rather pretty girlfriend and can't let go! Even threads started so some of you can have a pop at them. Seems a case of pot calling the kettle black from where I'm looking!  ???

I visit a few AFC boards during the course of a normal day. Can't help noticing a lot of you are a bit pre-occupied with AFC-Chat? If you hate it so much and find them childish why talk about them so much? You sound like a bloke who's just been dumped by a rather pretty girlfriend and can't let go! Even threads started so some of you can have a pop at them. Seems a case of pot calling the kettle black from where I'm looking!  ???

Have you been dumped recently, Pitt Bull?  ;)

My tuppence worth for what it's worth........

There is no justification IMHO for booing players who discover that they can double their money in a similar job elsewhere. Indeed I defy anyone on here to say that if faced with a similar decision to stay at their existing job earning say £25k pa wouldn't jump at the chance to go to a similar company to do exactly the same job for £50k pa.

If you're going to boo anyone....

Boo those whose mismanagement has resulted in 8 first teamers being out of contract at the same time and whose dithering over contract discussions has led us to the distinct possibility of losing a number of these for nowt in the summer.

Boo Mr Milne CBE, the £400m businessman who happens to be the big cheese down Pittodrie way and whose reluctance to speculate when in a relatively strong position (i.e. now) threatens the future of our club in the short to medium term. (Oh but his money is all tied up in property - yeah whatever!!)

I wont be booing the players on Saturday. We're playing a confident and attractive Falkirk side who arguably start favourites and the players will need all the support they can get from us in the stands.

Furthermore, any idiot stupid enough to boo the players can expect a volley from me.

My tuppence worth for what it's worth........

There is no justification IMHO for booing players who discover that they can double their money in a similar job elsewhere. Indeed I defy anyone on here to say that if faced with a similar decision to stay at their existing job earning say £25k pa wouldn't jump at the chance to go to a similar company to do exactly the same job for £50k pa.

If you're going to boo anyone....

Boo those whose mismanagement has resulted in 8 first teamers being out of contract at the same time and whose dithering over contract discussions has led us to the distinct possibility of losing a number of these for nowt in the summer.

Boo Mr Milne CBE, the £400m businessman who happens to be the big cheese down Pittodrie way and whose reluctance to speculate when in a relatively strong position (i.e. now) threatens the future of our club in the short to medium term. (Oh but his money is all tied up in property - yeah whatever!!)

I wont be booing the players on Saturday. We're playing a confident and attractive Falkirk side who arguably start favourites and the players will need all the support they can get from us in the stands.

Furthermore, any idiot stupid enough to boo the players can expect a volley from me.

I'll be with you there mate  :thumbsup: