Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Confirmed news - from Press Conference

I hope they offer the a bit more money to Nicholson in order to persuade him to stay and im sure with all calderwood's "contacts" a right back who isn't completely inept can be bought using the money from the sale of hart!

Hope the 3 who have turned down deals realise that they wont get clubs as big as aberdeen, even if theyre getting paid masses more at plymouth they will never have a chance of european football or a cup win. a real case of cash before success :wave:

JC contacts have already brought us two right backs in Mair and McNamara and look how sucessful they have been.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Willie stated the club is now trying to put a pay structure in place and everyone who is on bigger money will now have to come down.

This surely means Lovell, but especially Miller will be off pretty sharpish too.

Interesting that Hart has turned down Plymouth. He may come to rue that more than potentially signing a 3yr deal + testimonial with the dons.

Lets hope nobody comes in for Barry over the next few weeks.

My biggest regret about Nicolson and Clark leaving is that I'll have to think of two other players to make up my fantasy threesome 

'if the offer is the final offer then it looks like I'll have to look to play my football elsewhere'.

Maybe if you offered to make the fantasy threesome a reality Barry would be persuaded to stay?  This could also be the carrot used to ensure Jimmy Calderwood and Zander don't go.  Go on, do your bit for the dons...  ;)

Maybe if you offered to make the fantasy threesome a reality Barry would be persuaded to stay?  This could also be the carrot used to ensure Jimmy Calderwood and Zander don't go.  Go on, do your bit for the dons...  ;)

I'm flattered you think I could make any difference to Barry's decision - as for the other two I would need lots of bottles of wine  ;D