Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

League Cup Semi Final v Utd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen the replay of Rooney's disallowed goal but fuck me, how many times are we going to continue to lose Hampden semis? I'm not going to another one. We seem to have a Hampden hoodoo and I'm fed up with it.

Quite a few players didn't turn up which was very disappointing. As stated above Daniels was pretty much our best threat. He had a decent game, particularly in the first half. Loads of possession but no cutting edge and there's no way Goodwillie should've lasted the 90 - such a frustrating player.

Fucking hell  :hammer:

If that was Langfield making those mistakes today he would have been crucified. Brown was rotten today.

Having watched the "highlights", i'd have to agree.  He looked absolutely horrific, was almost like he'd morphed into Clangfield.  Woeful performance. Nowhere near the first, nearly gifted a second, and then did.  Looked like he tried to save the header with the wrong hand to me.

One thing which hasn't changed, we need to start putting chances away and could be the difference between a finishing 1-4th.

Having watched the "highlights", i'd have to agree.  He looked absolutely horrific, was almost like he'd morphed into Clangfield.  Woeful performance. Nowhere near the first, nearly gifted a second, and then did.  Looked like he tried to save the header with the wrong hand to me.

One thing which hasn't changed, we need to start putting chances away and could be the difference between a finishing 1-4th.

Where was the 'nearly gifted second'?

Where was the 'nearly gifted second'?

When Reynolds expected him to come off the line from his header and get the ball (he didn't) and whoever it was nearly slotted it in.  Granted the header should have been heavier but he was incredibly slow to come off his line. 

When Reynolds expected him to come off the line from his header and get the ball (he didn't) and whoever it was nearly slotted it in.  Granted the header should have been heavier but he was incredibly slow to come off his line.

As much Reynolds fault. General lack of communication.