Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

League Cup Semi Final v Utd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems they were holding back another section in the West Stand

Just over 2000 tickets left with the general sale starting tomorrow.

So if we were allocated 24k tickets and we've only sold 15k surely there are more than 2k left? Either that or my maths isn't what it used to be. MBT, can you clear this up?

• 2 weeks later...

Some weird stuff going on with tickets. Looks as if the club are either accepting 'returns' or initially allocated seats to sponsors/ supporters clubs only for them to pull out.

Bought a ticket for the West Stand about a week ago as that was all that was left in the £25 category yet suddenly North Stand tickets have become available?

Some weird stuff going on with tickets. Looks as if the club are either accepting 'returns' or initially allocated seats to sponsors/ supporters clubs only for them to pull out.

Bought a ticket for the West Stand about a week ago as that was all that was left in the £25 category yet suddenly North Stand tickets have become available?

Guessing that is returns from supporters clubs.

So, do we stick with the same formation as last week, or bring in donervorn into defence much like we did with Logan this time last year? We need to have a tight ship against United.

Not keen on throwing a new centre half in without him having had time to build up an understanding with the other centre half. Would rather we stuck with Reynolds and Considine. Also a week I not long enough for Doneevon to get used to pace of Scottish game.

Not ideal but think we have to stick with last weeks formation at the back. If Flood still is not fit then start Smith in midfield beside Jack. Smith did okay in 2nd half against St Johnstone last week.

Not keen on throwing a new centre half in without him having had time to build up an understanding with the other centre half. Would rather we stuck with Reynolds and Considine. Also a week I not long enough for Doneevon to get used to pace of Scottish game.

Not ideal but think we have to stick with last weeks formation at the back. If Flood still is not fit then start Smith in midfield beside Jack. Smith did okay in 2nd half against St Johnstone last week.

I think this is the key for us.  For me, Smith needs to start, Flood didn't seem to be at the races at all against St. Johnstone.  Whether his heads not in the right place after his bereavement or just not match fit I don't know.

Another Hampden horror show to add to the growing collection.

I said back after the Dundee Scottish cup exit that we can't keep playing like a shit Arsenal, having loads of dominant possession which ultimately leads to fuck all. That's what happened again today.

For all of our pressing today, the most dangerous player offensively was a fucking centre back who last week probably couldn't even point to Aberdeen on a map.

And no substitutions? Goodwilliie looked like he could still be out on Hampden now trying to score, yet we make a change with 5 mins left when we're already behind. Too little too late.

Ah well. The excitement of the top 6 race now...

Glad I wasn't able to make it now. Just hope to fuck it serves as a wake up call to the team that they can't rely on possession. Having seen the vine, I have no idea why that goal was ruled offside but from live text it sounded like we let the Arabs in again. Can't say I'm not hugely pissed off that we've lost but I suspected as much. We've been caught out the past few games by not being clinical enough and annoyingly today was when we paid the price.

Make sure we do as well as we can in the league now. Second is a bare minimum or its a failure of a season. Huge progress has been made but proof is in the pudding and it needs to relate to results.

Also, why the fuck do we always bottle it playing at that shitehole of a stadium?