Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

St.Mirren Match

If I can get a ticket I`m hopping to goto Love Street on 29th December.  Once again I`m on my own and have never been to Paisley before to watch the boys play.  It`s a goal I set myself to watch them fare against Inverness, The Buddies and both sides of the Old Firm away from home.  Almost a personnal achievement plan to boost my self confidence despite my physical afflictions.  OK to the naked eye I come across as an able bodied person but I suffer greatly from lack of self esteem.

I`m not sure what I`m going to do with myself when I arrive at Paisley Gilmour Street (is that the right stop?) by bus at half one following the connection from Glasgow Central.  I believe the journey back to GC is from PGS at quarter past five so again it might be a rush against the clock.  I really don`t have much money what with being on Disability Living Allowance so can`t afford to miss these links if I do decide to go.

I`m wondering is there anybody who`ll be going about in any of these particular places to help me on my merry way?  I like to be in my seat before half two so I can sit and read the programme and take it easy.

As I say it all depends whether I can obtain a ticket although if I can`t I`ll certainly be trying for Falkirk away in both the cup and league encounters.  Then again Motherwell and Gretna at Fir Park might be my only alternative in the next couple of months.

Cheers For Taking The Time Out To Read About My Dilemma.

Take Care!

Lee

P.S.  It`s just I`ve been told by a mate that plays darts with me that Paisley (where his girlfriend comes from) ain`t the sort of place you want to be in on your tod if you don`t know what your doing!     

P.P.S.  I`ve been to Tannadice, Rugby Park, Easter Road and Tynecastle on my own already this season but I have people who live in these places that can help me out if I get stuck you see. 

Sneckie,

There is a bus replacement service from Central taking folk to Paisley Gilmour Street at ten past one getting me there for half one then back again at five fifteen for a ten to six link to the capital as I said in my initial post.  Plus I`m only coming back as far Edinburgh Waverley and bussing and taxing it to Galashiels then Duns!

If it`s going to be a problem then I`ll just not bother.  It`s like when I tried to get to Inverness early this season.  There were no trains back to Berwick-upon-Tweed after halk two on a Sunday afternoon!  The game kicks off at two I thought!

Public transport is atrocious round these neck of the woods.  I just really wanted to get to the game as I`ve never been before and my confidence is still in tact after my other trips!

There are no trains out of Central (or at least to Paisley) the day of the game I believe. You'll probably have to rethink your plans to get there. Not sure what else to suggest other than bus.

what the FUCK!!

No one told me this when I gave you money for a ticket

What the fuck am I meant to do?

I ain't getting no autobus!!

Sorry SeeBass - never noticed that in your original post.

what the FUCK!!

No one told me this when I gave you money for a ticket

What the fuck am I meant to do?

I ain't getting no autobus!!

You could walk? :thumbsup:

This was mentioned ages ago by someone on our forum which is how I knew I think. But it doesn't matter cos it's not like I'm going. :P

HEBREW,

It all depends on my financial position and the availability of tickets.  As I said earlier I like to be in my seat around two thirty if that won`t spoil your plans.  But I`ll let you know nearer the time what the score is.  I also need to be back at Central for the ten to six back to Berwick-upon-Tweed.

Noticed whilst looking at your profile that you come from Musselburgh.  I used to live there between October 1989 and December 1992.

Take Care!

SeeBass

HEBREW,

It all depends on my financial position and the availability of tickets.  As I said earlier I like to be in my seat around two thirty if that won`t spoil your plans.  But I`ll let you know nearer the time what the score is.  I also need to be back at Central for the ten to six back to Berwick-upon-Tweed.

Noticed whilst looking at your profile that you come from Musselburgh.  I used to live there between October 1989 and December 1992.

Take Care!

SeeBass

Yes it will spoil my plans I like to be in the pub until 2 minutes before kick-off  8)

:lolabove: Jakey..................

Tickets will not be a problem for this game, as they tend to sell them at the portakabin at the away end right up until kick off

I really don't understand why they have even made it a ticket game - we are supposed to be ordering ours today btu I think I would rather decide nearer the time