Scotland Squad - Serbia and Macedonia

Jute

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck y'all Horse puns.

I'm excited now.

Pleased for you Dave. Remember the days (many many years ago ) when the prospect of following our national team used to excite me. Hope we get a result tomorrow, but won't even bother watching it on TV. Enjoy mate !

Pleased for you Dave. Remember the days (many many years ago ) when the prospect of following our national team used to excite me. Hope we get a result tomorrow, but won't even bother watching it on TV. Enjoy mate !

Cheers Al! Although, there's no doubt in my mind that by 3.08pm tomorrow afternoon all of this excitement and optimism will be long, LONG gone.

For the love of fuck

My already non interest just disintegrated completely

Well sure as fuck never saw that scoreline coming with the tactically acute Sir Harry in charge :-*

Why don't you just FUCK OFF LEVEIN, you tactically inept, totally ignorant CUNT, lacking in personality or the capability to admit you're wrong TOTAL CUNT, whilst we're only two points down and still  got an outside chance of qualifying........tough question, but why do you think todays lone striker plays his football in Canada a country with a league even more shit than ours....fucking arsehole...just Fuck Off now