Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The Time Is Now - AFC Statement

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20120716/the-time-is-now_2212158_2850606

Given the current landscape in Scottish football our club will be nothing without you, our loyal fans. This will be a historic season in our game and your support will be paramount.

The time is now for you to back this great club to help us make this season one to be remembered for reasons on the pitch.

Many of our supporters have already pledged their support to the club by sticking to their word and purchasing a season ticket. Many based overseas have asked how they can play their part to demonstrate their support for the club. And others have simply asked to make donations to their beloved club.

Red Army, you are the twelfth man! How can you show your support right now?

·Purchase a season ticket

The ultimate gesture of support, why not guarantee your seat for the season and buy a season ticket.

The importance of attracting and retaining young supporters is reflected in Aberdeen Football Club's season ticket details for the forthcoming campaign with any adult who purchases a brief for any part of the stadium being able to claim an under 12 season ticket for FREE.

In addition, season ticket holders can, for a small extra cost, upgrade to 'Black and Gold' membership to take advantage of benefits including a free home or away shirt, free subscription to RedTV, two ticket offers allowing you to bring a buddy to Pittodrie for two selected fixtures and exclusive offers throughout the season.

All season ticket prices have been held at 2011/12 prices

Click here for more information on our season tickets click here  (http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20120511/20122013-season-tickets_2211999_973613) or call our customer services team on 01224 63 1903.

· Donate a season ticket

Not able to make it to Pittodrie? Why not join many of our supporters who have generously purchased a season ticket and consequently asked the club to work with them to donate them to various worthy causes in the North East, including Befriend A Child.

Again call our customer services team on 01224 63 1903 for further details.

· Pack Pittodrie

Purchase a ticket for our first home game of the season against Ross County on Saturday 11th August and help us pack Pittodrie!

Call the ticket office now on 01224 63 1903 or purchase online at www.afc.co.uk/eTickets

· Buy a home or away strip

Both our new kits are now on sale and what better wear to show your colours than by wearing the Dons shirt with pride.

Visit the club store or shop online at www.afc.co.uk/shop

And don't forget all 2012/2013 season ticket holder do benefit from 10% off all purchases.

· Play Red Lottery

Play your part in the development of future Dons stars with the AFC Red Lottery. For just £1 a week you will be investing in our hugely successful Youth Development programme, helping to fund first team players of the future.

For further information about Red Lottery and to join call the ticket office on 01224 63 1903 or download the application form from our website.

· Subscribe to RedTV

The ONLY place for official AFC news, commit yourself to the clubs online TV channel for all the very latest club news. Enjoy the ultimate online match-day experience complete with live audio commentary alongside exclusive manager and player interviews, behind the scenes footage, youth team action and match highlights.

Click here to subscribe today! http://www.afc.co.uk/page/TV/Home/0,,10284,00.html?WT.mc_id=REDTV_TopHome

· Subscribe to RedMatchday

The club's official matchday magazine has been voted the best in the SPL for over a decade now. It is packed with exclusive interviews, photos, content and features on your team from the past and present. You can receive a copy direct to your door no matter where in the world you live.

Subscriptions: For supporters living in the UK please click here.

For members of the Red Army living in Ireland, Europe or the rest of the World please email: stuart@curtis-sport.com

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still won't commit to purchasing a season ticket quiet yet. Although I can promise that I will buy a ticket for the County game.

Can anyone remind me how much extra the black and gold thing costs?

I think it's £66 extra.

I'll be getting one with the black and gold add-on next payday.

Working for me.

Weird :(

This is the message i'm getting everytime I try it.

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.e5ff3d17.1342459392.11f7ca8d

My work hasn't blocked anything so i'm not sure why it's not working anymore :-\

Weird :(

This is the message i'm getting everytime I try it.

My work hasn't blocked anything so i'm not sure why it's not working anymore :-\

Make sure you put the 'www.' bit at the start. If you don't it doesn't work.

If you wanna know why, ask GD.

Bought my Season Tickets today!

Woooo.

Didn't go gold though as both the new strips look shite.

I'll probably end up buying them though, and in turn give the clulb that extra bit of cash - 'cause i'm just a slightly better fan than most all of you.

I'm trying to get on the AFC site, seems like a lot of other folk are doing the same. It's down :(

Same for me. Since last month its not working for me. I wanted to order RedTV international... it sucks

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.140f4017.1342519022.a22cc57

Duncan Fraser makes a rallying call:

(FULL THING HERE: http://www.afc.co.uk/page/TV/InterviewsDetail/0,,10284~2851217,00.html)

"There has been months of media speculation as what was going to happen. We made our position clear, we stood by that and now we know the outcome we have to move on. Throughout all the speculation I have said it is about what happens at our club. It is about supporting AFC and not worrying about what is happening at other clubs.

"There have been various campaigns orchestrated during the summer by supporters to get behind the club and now is the time for people to step up to the plate. What has taken me back is the number of donations we have received from supporters, many living abroad. What we have done with that is to work with local charities so we can allow families to come to games that would not otherwise be able to.

"The challenge though facing us is massive. People have asked if the SPL could live without Rangers. It is now the time to prove the League is about more than one club or two.

"Buying season tickets is the best way for supporters to back the club. It allows us to plan ahead. It means fans have bought into the club for what will be a challenging season but a season with real potential for Aberdeen.

"The U12 free season ticket initiative has been a great success. The number of U12 season ticket holders we have will probably treble if not quadruple by the time the season starts and that is what our campaign this year is aimed at. Furthermore what we wanted to do with the Black and Gold season tickets was to offer fans a loyalty aspect that would give them real value. It is has been a huge success. Both initiates have been well received and the marketing round them has been really good.

"Now is the time though to really ratchet it up and we will be doing that. We have two or three weeks before the start of the season and we really need everyone to get behind Aberdeen Football Club.

"There are lots of other ways that supporters can get right behind the club and we have outlined them.

"At lot of the fans are talking about making the Ross County game a sell out which is great but we need more than one sell out. We need a consistently increased crowd level. It is also makes a hell of a difference for the players on the park.

"The manager, the coaching staff and the players are well aware of what is expected of them this season. Out of adversity brings opportunities. Other clubs have had to let players go and with the hard work that has gone on at Pittodrie over the past couple of years there is no reason why we can't motor ahead and be right up there at the top end of the SPL next season. That is the ambition of the manager, the players and everyone associated with the club and it is the expectations of the fans. It is now essential we start to deliver that product."

Duncan Fraser makes a rallying call:

(FULL THING HERE: http://www.afc.co.uk/page/TV/InterviewsDetail/0,,10284~2851217,00.html)

It is now essential we start to deliver that product.

That bit is particularly true, given the past few seasons of below par performances.

Still, glad to hear that the fans seem to be repaying the club for their stance over the close season  :thumbsup:

:ultras: