x

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does seem to be

istockphoto_2961685_straw_that_broke_the_camel_s_back.jpg

for a lot of dons fans i know

Not surprised at the score tonight and if im totally honest im struggling to give a shit.  Im so apathetic to scottish football at the moment

It's because nothing, absolutely nothing will change.  There will be shite soundbites from Brown about how we actually won more corners and more throw ins in the attacking third than East Fife, but Milne will say fuck all and in a couple of weeks this will all be forgotten and he'll hope against all hope we get a couple of victories in the league and so it continues....

Bunch of fucking wage thieves.  How in the fuck can you justify losing 3 goals at home to a team that is bottom of the second division?

The club is dead and the sooner the 3,964 mugs that turned up tonight realise it the sooner the man who has run it into the ground will be hounded out of the fucking place.  Ruthless businessman or not, he should be utterly ashamed to show his face in public in Aberdeen.

He can shove his fucking white elephant of a stadium up his fucking tight arse.

But what will happen?  Absolutely nothing I bet.

It's because nothing, absolutely nothing will change.  There will be shite soundbites from Brown about how we actually won more corners and more throw ins in the attacking third than East Fife, but Milne will say fuck all and in a couple of weeks this will all be forgotten and he'll hope against all hope we get a couple of victories in the league and so it continues....

I doubt it will be forgotten, but it will likely just be added to the litany of shameful results in the last few years.

Either way, the apathy deepens,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rotten to the core. Would only give pass marks to Considine and Osbourne.

Ive never moaned about the board but ive finally came to that way of thinking. Sooner Milne sells Pittodrie, builds his flats and then finally sells the club the better. Till then the board could actually pull their fingers and look for investment. Surely couldnt be that hard. Offshore Europe was a couple of weeks ago - they could of found someone there that could of put a couple of quid in.

It says something before I forgot that Aberdeen were playing the night and once I saw the scoreline, it didn't suprise me one bit. Even now, the scoreline is a mild annoyance to a club that I have well and truly fallen out of love with.

This is exactly how I felt when I heard the score on the radio last night. :(

Aberdeen have been on the slide for years although some of you younger guys have had some highs but not a lot (Bearing in mind you did not have to base highs on what it was like in the Fergie years like some of us older guys)

Now it seems we are all fed up of the shit week after week

Manager after manager all cant be wrong as most have has success at other clubs it must be down to Stewart Milne and the quality of player we are getting (money restrictions)

I know before someone posts we cant live beyond our means and that's fair enough but why cant we try and get someone in that might be willing to put some money into the team.

Like him or hate him i would go with cap in hand to Donald Trump as investment would suit both parties

He needs some good press and we need players better than the shit we are signing.