Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

x

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says something before I forgot that Aberdeen were playing the night and once I saw the scoreline, it didn't suprise me one bit. Even now, the scoreline is a mild annoyance to a club that I have well and truly fallen out of love with.

I only remembered we were playing after dinner. I certaintly wasnt going to make the effort for the trip up. I cancelled my redtv subscription at the end of last season as well.

What a dark dark night for football. I don't really think this is a time to celebrate. Woohoo we got a last minute equaliser but does in no way disguise this abomination of a football team. Youl Mawene sums it up perfectly on the beeb website

Aberdeen defender Youl Mawene: "It is a game that we 100% have to win.

"We don't seem to quite have that winning mentality yet. The Old Firm teams are capable of always picking up maximum points whether or not they play well.

"We have to pick ourselves up and start working harder in training.

"We have got the talent and on paper we have a decent team. But, if the mentality is not quite right, you are not going to win many games."

No shit sherlock!! I shudder when we draw a lower division side. Stenny, QOtS, Dundee! They are all fucking lower division teams yet we fucking play like amatuers with the combined footballing ability of a rabid diseased three legged dog. Yes they may have had 3 shots on target with 3 goals, we had 23 shots in total with 11 on target yet struggle to score against a defense belonging to a side that is sitting bottom of the second divison and has conceded 14 goals already this season. Another alarming stat is they had 54% possession tonight.

Aberdeen FC, its long been said but I have refused to believe in it, you are a sinking ship.