Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirty jutie servile arab mink news

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Just now, Slim said:

He’s not wrong about point 6 though is he? Dundee United have been a yo-yo club for about 25 years now, relegation isn’t the end of the world for them and they’ll inevitably slither their way back up sooner rather than later.

Aye but not straight away like he thinks. United shouldn’t be a yo-yo club. Funny that they are but club of their size should be a premier league club. 

• 2 months later...
On 22/02/2023 at 19:46, Slim said:

He’s not wrong about point 6 though is he? Dundee United have been a yo-yo club for about 25 years now, relegation isn’t the end of the world for them and they’ll inevitably slither their way back up sooner rather than later.

But were they not down for four years last time they were relegated?

6 hours ago, Jute said:

Looking like they are going to be okay as Goodwin seems to have turned them around. County are now the ones who look doomed. 

If they get 3 home games post split they may have a chance but it's likely the bottom 3 won't change much now.  

1 hour ago, Reekie_Red said:

Of the current bottom 3, I'd prefer to wave goodbye to Killie. 🎵 Shite club no fans, shite club no fans 🎵

Agree with your analysis of them as a club, but on purely selfish grounds I'd rather they stayed up.

Ross County to go down for me.

13 hours ago, BigAl said:

Agree with your analysis of them as a club, but on purely selfish grounds I'd rather they stayed up.

Ross County to go down for me.

Beyond Killie being a #shiteclubnofans, we seem to get way more than our fair share of mid-winter mid-week trips to Rugby Park. Waaaay more than any other team, it would seem.

I know there's a sizeable portion of the Red Army based in the central belt. But for those travelling from the northeast, a February midweek trip to Dingwall is waaaay easier than to Kilmarnock 

Edited by Reekie_Red
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Reekie_Red said:

Beyond Killie being a #shiteclubnofans, we seem to get way more than our fair share of mid-winter mid-week trips to Rugby Park. Waaaay more than any other team, it would seem.

I know there's a sizeable portion of the Red Army based in the central belt. But for those travelling from the northeast, a February midweek trip to Dingwall is waaaay easier than to Kilmarnock 

Totally get it mate.

Did say I was being selfish 😉

I prefer county as a team and location, but I don't wish any ill on two of our old managers. I think McInnes probably deserves a chance to show what he can do with another year of recruitment, and I'm intrigued to see what Goodwin can do when not forced to implement a flawed strategy in one transfer window. I don't particularly care about the racism stuff with regards Malky, but I would like to see him fail because I don't think he was ever that good a manager and it'd be nice to see him found out.

I took my dad to the Dundee United game, his first since 1994, and he has incredibly at the age of 74 got the buzz for it. He's now asking me to take him to another game so he'll be at the St Mirren match at Pittodrie, the first time he's stepped in there since Willie Miller's testimonial.

He lives in Dundee (I want it on record neither he nor I are from there, he just lives there for reasons you don't need bored with), and so I would quite like Dundee United and Dundee in the Premiership next season to take him to a few games before Aberdeen resort to type and put him off football again.

Can't see him making the trip to Kilmarnock or Ross County to be honest, even if he is now a diehard.

Edited by Panda
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...