Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibs v Aberdeen

Hibs' Callum Booth is a doubt through illness, but Derek Riordan is set to start up front and goalkeeper Mark Brown is likely to replace Jakub Divis.

Francis Dickoh can play after a ban but Ian Murray, Danny Galbraith and Michael Hart (rested), Graham Stack (shoulder) and Matt Thornhill (knee) are out.

Out-of-contract trio Jamie Langfield, Sone Aluko and Chris Maguire could be playing their last game for Aberdeen.

Defender Zander Diamond remains a doubt with a hip problem

YIPEEEEEE! End of the season!

Brown makes four changes to the team that lost to St. Mirren as Robertson, Young, Paton and Grimmer drop out. Joe Shaughnessy makes his debut and Fyvie, Magennis and Blackman start. On the bench are Howard, Robertson, Paton, Anderson, Low, Masson and Grimmer. Today's referee is William Collum and the full starting eleven is:-

Aberdeen : Langfield, Shaughnessy, Smith, Jack, Vujadinovic, Fyvie, Maguire, Milsom, Magenis, Blackman, Aluko.

Hibernian: Brown, Stephens, Hanlon, Towell, Wotherspoon, Miller, Stevenson, Taggart, Sodje, Riordan, Vaz Te..

Im so glad there is only 45 minutes till 2010/11 season is over.  I would actuallu go as far to say that this has been my least favourite season as a dons fan.  So few positives, all i can think of is ryan jack, rob milsom, scott vernon and getting pa broon and archie

Just saw the goals on sky sports news - good hits for their goal and Maguire's second.

Maguire also straight over to the Dons fans with a hand to each ear after both of his goals, make of that what you will. I make of it that he's a self-important wee shite, but hey ho.

It's been a miserable couple of seasons, I just want to see some improvement next year. At the very least I'd like to see a team the fans can care about again, maybe even be proud of. Good luck Broony, you're going to fucking need it.

who gives a fuck if maguire gestures towards aberdeen fans after he scored, atleast it shows the little shit actually cares and let's face it seeing some of the fucking morons that make up our support he was most likely reacting at getting pelters the whole game anyway.

know I'd do the same if I had spent an entire game being jeered by pissed up half wits.

Just home. Was bored throughout the first half. Didnt care about the result at the time as we were playing so shite. Second half 1000x better. Maguires second was a peach.

McArdle, Pawlett and im guessing youth players/ex youth players were just along from where i was. McArdle is still in a sling. Didnt think he'd still be in one.