Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Hamilton vs Aberdeen

Think its more that he really hates Craig Brown. Think it goes back to a fall out after the Scotland v Morroco game in the 98 world cup.

I am sure I heard him say something about Brown slagging off players 'behind their backs' or somesuch? He went on to say something along the lines of 'god knows what he is saying about this lot then'?!

He is a tool, whatever the truth of his comments. One of the least entertaining pundits I have ever heard.

BTW - get Zander so called 'Diamond' to fuck. What a useless big streak of piss he has turned out to be. If Hearts sign him I will be amazed.

I am sure I heard him say something about Brown slagging off players 'behind their backs' or somesuch? He went on to say something along the lines of 'god knows what he is saying about this lot then'?!

He is a tool, whatever the truth of his comments. One of the least entertaining pundits I have ever heard.

BTW - get Zander so called 'Diamond' to fuck. What a useless big streak of piss he has turned out to be. If Hearts sign him I will be amazed.

Supposedly a done deal. Jambos in the work are furious at the thought of him signing for them.

espn have been doing pitch side interviews and cameras in the dressing room since they got the gig. Not certain whether they do it for epl games but certainly did for FA cup matches.  The Super League has also had cameras in the dressing rooms for a few years.

when I've watched games on ESPN here they don't seem to do the dressing room or interviews.

I have a feeling you'll be saying it's shit news when you hear who his replacement is  :-[

Please don't let reality ruin my moment of joy :(

I would much prefer him to go south of the border to the likes of Morecambe or some place equally as depressing. He will probably come back to haunt us, but he's doing us more harm than good! So  :wave:  Diamond