Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Hamilton vs Aberdeen

nobody in chat at all?

is it wrong to be wanting to find a stream for this nothing game?!

not that this sit would provide me with such ilegallities...

Just managed to log on, how's it sounding so far? Anymore fans turn up? I'm not surprised there aren't many there mind.

Perhaps its a case that goalkeepers etc are getting better but about 20 years ago id say the chances of a penalty being saved by any keeper outside of an actual shoot out was less than 10%. Seem to recall it being rare for the outfield player to sky it or hit the post.

The fact Mcguire missed today only confirms to me that he is another Darren Mackie. The only difference being he is going to go on tour before either coming back with his tail between his legs or moving to Peterhead/ Montrose etc.

First time I've ever seen a manager give a tv interview during a game?!?!

Just emphasises how much of a joke the SPL is. Canna imagine many managers in other leagues would tolerate be pestered by roving reporters during a match.

I've said the same about the cameras in the changing rooms before.

Embarassing.

The camaras in the dressing room, that not something you see in the Blue Sq. "Premier"?  ::)

If Diamond is at pittodrie next season, I will be raging. Absolute joke of a player, probably cost us more points on his own than the team combined! :hammer: I pray JJ wasn't watching the game today...

If Diamond is at pittodrie next season, I will be raging. Absolute joke of a player, probably cost us more points on his own than the team combined! :hammer: I pray JJ wasn't watching the game today...

BBC:

Hamilton made the breakthrough on 64 minutes after some dreadful defending from Diamond.

Under little pressure, the Dons skipper scuffed the ball straight to Hasselbaink and the Accies forward slipped a neat pass to Imrie, who raced into the penalty area and stroked a cool finish beyond the diving Langfield.

Adding injury to insult, the hapless Diamond caught his own keeper with his trailing knee as he raced back in vain.

You know it's bad when even the Beeb are taking the piss out of his performances.

How much does craig burley fucking hate aberdeen btw.  Cunt of a man

Holy shit, that was plain to see! He was really, really devastated when Hamilton only got 3 minutes of stoppage time to go looking for a winner! Absolute prick.

There were suggestions that Hamilton are in a false position. I think that came from Craig Brown amongst others who I guess will always have a degree of diplomacy towards an opponant before a game but I disagree completely. They're a terrible team.

I thought the coverage was a joke. If I was Billy Reid I'd be telling them to fuck off because he had a team to manage. Craig Brown didn't get interviewed I noticed. Perhaps he declined the chance to speak to them during the game?

I've seen it in other sports but never in football before.

There was one moment in the second half when they said they where about to interview Billy Reid but that he'd 'walked away'. Perhaps too busy doing his job at the time.

Out of interest does anyone know what the rule is regarding SPL managers and speaking to the media? I've heard that with some sports round the world that they have to give at least a certain amount of time to specific media outlets per match otherwise they are in breach of contract, but I have no idea how it works with the SPL.