Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Zander's set to be a Jambo

Total fucking shambles of a guy, the guy who should have stepped up over the last 3 or 4 seasons but just didn't. The attitude hasn't developed, the playing standard has dropped, the ability has went backwards. Complete no user without a good player alongside him and probably a good time for him to leave and a predictable place for the guy to go to, the utter cunt magnet that is Tynecastle.

Well suited place for the guy. Fuck right off.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his drop in ability coincides with Russell leaving for Sunderland. Proof of just how good Russell made him look.

It's like Darren Young ... Bisconti carried him for two seasons and made him look a hell of a lot better than he really was

I would agree. However, correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Anderson here when Diamond had the particularly awful run of form which went on for about 18 months? Was that not Anderson's last season before he moved to Sunderland?

Who would have thought that that run of form was a sign of things to come.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/93011-diamond-has-agrred-terms/page__pid__2221042#entry2221042

:lolabove: They are not happy down gorgie way.

All I'll say about Diamond is thank you for your service over the years. You had potential with us, probably should of joined wolves when you had a chance, but since Anderson left flaws were found. Always gave his all and played for the shirt when he had it on.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/93011-diamond-has-agrred-terms/page__pid__2221042#entry2221042

:lolabove: They are not happy down gorgie way.

All I'll say about Diamond is thank you for your service over the years. You had potential with us, probably should of joined wolves when you had a chance, but since Anderson left flaws were found. Always gave his all and played for the shirt when he had it on.

ROFLCOPTER readied for take off to Gorgie!! :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

That's either the journo being very sarcastic or he's a bullet.

He is a pretty knowledgeable guy actually - is the main correspondent for his paper for Hibs and Hearts and he is a dons fans - just cause I bumped into him in the pub after work on a Friday night when I was quite tipsy does not mean I don't remember what he said  :P

• 2 weeks later...