Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

St Johnstone Vs Aberdeen (Weds Night)

Crucial game.

With Motherwell beating Celtic it looks like a tight race for top 6. Killie are the team to watch now I think. If they keep leaking points they might be catchable. If we can win this we are in a good position going into a run of away games against the teams around us.

Duberry out might make a difference in this one. They have something like 6 clean sheets in a row at home so lets hope his absence makes the difference. Blackman owned them when he played at Motherwell with a hatrick at home and one in Perth so could be a good move that Maguire is suspended.

Add to Duberry being out, that St Johnstone don't really have a recognised goal-scorer in their team. I can't see us being beat for this.

Good point. There recent 'improved form' has all been about keeping teams out. Let's hope Duberry was responsible for that.

Langfield, McArdle, McNamee, Considine, Smith, Aluko, Hartley, Jack, Milsom, Vernon, Blackman.

Subs: Howard, Vujadinovic, Young, Pawlett, Paton, Magennis, Anderson.

Team looks good to me, although surprised Vuja didn't replace Diamond.

Maybe obvious to those who see the team on a regular basis though.

???