Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Refund

mizer

I  know this is a bit stupid and in the moment, but every Aberdeen fan should be refunded for that game from the players and managerial staff wages - I know it wont happen, but it should.

that's a load of fucking pish and you know it, your ticket entitles you to 90 minutes of.football nothing more nothing less, the rest is down to the team, and they don't turn up today, simple as that. in short id say stick your refund up your arse but your only enjoy it, neglectful bastard

I  know this is a bit stupid and in the moment, but every Aberdeen fan should be refunded for that game from the players and managerial staff wages - I know it wont happen, but it should.

but that would mean that there's EVEN less money in the pot for players .....or at least that's what they would say

:hammer:

that's a load of fucking pish and you know it, your ticket entitles you to 90 minutes of.football nothing more nothing less, the rest is down to the team, and they don't turn up today, simple as that. in short id say stick your refund up your arse but your only enjoy it, neglectful bastard

I saw very little football from out team  ;)

You survive the clutches of weegieville without me>