Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

EE: Maguire can be next Booth or Jess for Aberdeen FC

First of all i think his performances since brown took over back up EVERYTHING i have said about the twat since the start of the season, where was all this effort when Mcghee was in charge? told me exactly what sort of human being he was, and exactly what sort of proffesional he was. If i was the manager i wouldnt be waiting to see if he did the same to me.

Anyone AT the game would have seen his reaction in the first 5 minutes when vernon "correctly enough in my view" went for goal when only the keeper to beat (something bebo did himself 5 mins later) spent the next 5 minutes sulking after throwing a massive hissy girly fit at vernon for not passing.

mind you, you would have seen that sitting infront of your laptops  ;D ;D ;D

like i said plain for all to see hes not interested in the club nor the fans (going by his self idulgent celibrating) soon he will realise he is not as good as he thinks he is, and there isnt a group of clubs lining up for him.

His interview about being left out of the scotland squad  earlier in the week was utter fucking shambles and if anyone can defend that then they are the dicks. No wonder he is never picked for the first team.

Cant wait till the little cunt fucks off to the lower leagues where he belongs.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all i think his performances since brown took over back up EVERYTHING i have said about the twat since the start of the season, where was all this effort when Mcghee was in charge? told me exactly what sort of human being he was, and exactly what sort of proffesional he was. If i was the manager i wouldnt be waiting to see if he did the same to me.

Anyone AT the game would have seen his reaction in the first 5 minutes when vernon "correctly enough in my view" went for goal when only the keeper to beat (something bebo did himself 5 mins later) spent the next 5 minutes sulking after throwing a massive hissy girly fit at vernon for not passing.

like i said plain for all to see hes not interested in the club nor the fans (going by his self idulgent celibrating) soon he will realise he is not as good as he thinks he is, and there isnt a group of clubs lining up for him.

His interview about being left out of the scotland squad  earlier in the week was utter fucking shambles and if anyone can defend that then they are the dicks. No wonder he is never picked for the first team.

you really are an odious twat

jealous much?

Not sure if your fishing or not, regardless you really are a cretin of the highest order.

Where was the effort by the other ten players on the pitch when McGhee was in charge? Seemingly we have eleven very unprofessional professionals in your eyes because each player out there didn't perform for McGhee, not just Maguire. But then, you continually make him to be a scapegoat for your anger. As has been previously mentioned, it is amazing what a little bit of organisation, proper training and a little big of man management can do for a player and this is evident in the whole team hence the results. Maguire is currently enjoying his best season to date. Long may it continue, I'm happy for the boy because it is good for the club and good for the fans to see a homegrown talent doing well. Yes he has bits of his game that he needs to work on but he is young and hopefully if he stay's at the club, he will continue to develop.

Yet anything that he does will never be good enough for you. He's the scapegoat now. A hat-trick and two assists isn't good enough, your hatred for the boy is so ridiculous that you can't give credit where credit is due. Fucking disgusting.

And your point is caller? Across the country, you will see this hundreds of times over. A strike partner going for goal when the other striker believes that he was in a better position to score. It's good that Bebo wants the ball and it's good that him and Vernon are both wanting to go for goals. Of course, this kind of thinking would be beyond you who only focuses on the negative.

Yep, thats the best one yet! He is not interested in the club or the fans because he celebrated! Fuck me. You better get on the blower to Broon right noo to request that no player celebrates because if they do, then they clearly dont gae a fuck.

Can I get a link to the interview?

What a load of pish.

That truely is a load of old bollocks.

:lolabove: wot an idiot!

Fuck me, what a load of shit.

I think you're all being a little harsh on Stoney.  The entire team failed to put in the effort for McGhee, but now they can take 7 out of 9 points and hammer East fife at a canter.

It certainly seems like they may have been taking the pish out of the fans who pay good money to watch them of a Saturday, yet are perfectly capable of competing when they feel like it.

While we can't punish them all, I'd definitely like to see at least a couple of them transfered to Peterheid just by way of exacting righteous vengeance.

Probably wouldnae pick Maguire to make an example of, tho.

Fair old goal against the Icelanders, like :)

So he shagged your missus up the arse and wiped his dick on your sheets, GET OVER IT!

:o

car-crash-wallpapers1.jpg

Is afc-chat going to be fixed soon?

Wow, going to be a productive morning for me at work then.................. Right, here we are.

you really are an odious twat

jealous much?

Shut the fuck up you fruitcake, This coming from the guy who thinks Zero was a better player than jess. Brilliant!

Not sure if your fishing or not, regardless you really are a cretin of the highest order.

:ooh:

Where was the effort by the other ten players on the pitch when McGhee was in charge? (this thread wasnt about the other 10 players, its about maguire, learn to read spaz) Seemingly we have eleven very unprofessional professionals in your eyes because each player out there didn't perform for McGhee (untrue), not just Maguire. But then, you continually make him to be a scapegoat for your anger (nope just pointing out the facts). As has been previously mentioned, it is amazing what a little bit of organisation, proper training and a little big of man management can do for a player and this is evident in the whole team hence the results. (also a differance what a little bit of effort makes) Maguire is currently enjoying his best season to date (more lies, take browns games out of the equation and its actually his worst). Long may it continue, I'm happy for the boy because it is good for the club and good for the fans to see a homegrown talent doing well. Yes he has bits of his game that he needs to work on but he is young and hopefully if he stay's at the club, he will continue to develop. (He wont be staying at the club though, or he would have signed a deal by now)

Yet anything that he does will never be good enough for you. He's the scapegoat now. A hat-trick and two assists isn't good enough, your hatred for the boy is so ridiculous that you can't give credit where credit is due. Fucking disgusting. Never commented on his performance, or are you that thick you couldnt see that?

And your point is caller? Across the country, you will see this hundreds of times over. A strike partner going for goal when the other striker believes that he was in a better position to score. It's good that Bebo wants the ball and it's good that him and Vernon are both wanting to go for goals. Of course, this kind of thinking would be beyond you who only focuses on the negative. Correct, but its how you react to the situation, maguire acted like a little bitch

Yep, thats the best one yet! He is not interested in the club or the fans because he celebrated! Fuck me. You better get on the blower to Broon right noo to request that no player celebrates because if they do, then they clearly dont gae a fuck. I wont have too, he'll be gone soon enough, money talks

Can I get a link to the interview? (buy last mondays evening express)

What a load of pish.

Not really though, all truth. Unless you have any evidence to back up what i was saying is wrong?

17 games under Mcghee - 3 goals

4 under brown - and fuck me - 4 goals

:lolabove: wot an idiot!

Bit rich coming from you?

I think Stoney is on a long haul fishing trip with this one.  I don't think anyone can really be stupid enough to continually peddle what he does whenever he talks about Maguire.

even though every single fact backs up my argument? mind you they have never counted for anything.

New Year's resolution:

Never read a post by Stoney re Maguire......ever!

If you could never reply to one of my posts that would be great.

How was the game on saturday? mind you how was any other game this season? Get yourself along to some games and then you might have an opinion worth listening too :wave:

Fuck me, what a load of shit.

Fairly upset the bebo wankathon this morning havnt I.

I think you're all being a little harsh on Stoney.  The entire team failed to put in the effort for McGhee, but now they can take 7 out of 9 points and hammer East fife at a canter.

It certainly seems like they may have been taking the pish out of the fans who pay good money to watch them of a Saturday, yet are perfectly capable of competing when they feel like it.

While we can't punish them all, I'd definitely like to see at least a couple of them transfered to Peterheid just by way of exacting righteous vengeance.

Probably wouldnae pick Maguire to make an example of, tho.

Fair old goal against the Icelanders, like :)

Exactly, was obvious from Browns first game that there was some who were blatantly not trying under mcghee. Like i said about - maguire was not the only offender but he is certainly up there with the worst

So he shagged your missus up the arse and wiped his dick on your sheets, GET OVER IT!

She has standards, wouldnt touch anything from south of stonehaven  :wave:

:o

car-crash-wallpapers1.jpg

Is afc-chat going to be fixed soon?

Are you going to be fixed soon?

Nail on the head.

Aye and i'll even hammer it in if you like  :hammer::thumbsup:

Think that will do me for the mean time

Maguire is currently enjoying his best season to date (more lies, take browns games out of the equation and its actually his worst).

Jesus wept Stoney.  So we'll just pick and choose which games to include when talking about the current season?

Jesus wept Stoney.  So we'll just pick and choose which games to include when talking about the current season?

Nope - just when people state blatant lies and say he was giving his all for the club and its fans prior to December last year.

Standards, ha, not many by the looks of things!  ;D

I like to think i have a winning personality

TBF Stoney, this is Maguire's best season to date on goals scored if, as any normal person would, you include all the games in said season, and we're only half way through. Add in being critically acclaimed at U21 level and being on the verge of full international honours, and it's been fantastic from young Chrissy! More than worth a new contract I would say, and Pa Broon agrees. Good times.  ;D ;D

2005/06 P0 (1 sub) 0 Goals

2006/07 P3 (19 sub) 1 Goal

2007/08 P16 (19 sub) 4 Goals

2008/09 P17 (18 sub) 6 Goals

2009/10 P6 (15 sub) 1 Goal - also P12 (2 sub) 4 Goals for Kilmarnock

2010/11 P22 (0 sub) 7 Goals

Are you going to apologise for accusing somebody of lieing?

Thought we were only going by starts? Or at least thats what i was told when i posted up the old 13 goals in the 130 odd apperances thread.

Or are we moving the goal posts back agian?

But hey if we are doing it on appearance then i more than happy to admit i was wrong  ;)