Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

EE: Maguire can be next Booth or Jess for Aberdeen FC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but were you at the game MBT?  I was and he was average, his movement at times was bad, running in to the box in a straight line  with no real despire, he took his goals well TBF but like I said I've seen him play much better against better sides which says it all really.

What does it say?

TF, I'm pointing out facts, I've seen him play the majority of his Aberdeen games and todays performance wasn't up to much.

Ah, you've slipped into the Millertime mode of presenting opinions as facts there Mini.

I thought he had an attitude problem when he was younger but seeing him now knocking his pan in chasing the ball along the opposition backline, the way he reacted to Scotland getting knocked out by Iceland and seeing that he's put on a bit of beef clearly realising that he was getting outmuscled too easily show me that's in the past. IMO.

I thought he had an attitude problem when he was younger but seeing him now knocking his pan in chasing the ball along the opposition backline, the way he reacted to Scotland getting knocked out by Iceland and seeing that he's put on a bit of beef clearly realising that he was getting outmuscled too easily show me that's in the past. IMO.

Exactly, he needs to be signed up imo. Whether he will sign is another thing, maybe depends on how the team does this season.

Were you there yesterday?  He has bulked up but he is still far too lightweight, easily brushed off the ball and still pulls out of tackles from time to time.

Maguire gave a very solid and professional performance yesterday - to get a hattrick in any match is always special. Particularly as they have been in short supply for Aberdeen in recent years.

I didn't see much of this 'prima donna' attitude against East Fife at all yesterday. He sprung the offside trap a number of times to make attacking runs on goal, and sure he was caught a few times but he did very well with the chances that he created, and those which were supplied to him.

It is good to see that Brown recognises that Maguire is the kind of talent that he'd like to keep at Pittodrie, praising both the youth setup and the player himself.

Keep up the good work lad.  :thumbsup:

This thread is a fucking train crash

I've no real input.... just want to be part of this thread before it goes classic.

Also, I'd like to randomly post a picture of Kelly Brook looking all fuckable.

So, yeah... that's all I've got.

kelly_brook.jpg