Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

EE: Maguire can be next Booth or Jess for Aberdeen FC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the boy a break.

If that was only ok - you have unrealistic expectations.

Vernon who you said was a donkey had a much better allround game today than Maguire, is it unrealistic to expect a player to do the simple thing instead of the hard option? 

Vernon who you said was a donkey had a much better allround game today than Maguire, is it unrealistic to expect a player to do the simple thing instead of the hard option?

No he didn't. Maguire had a better game than Vernon. Vernon is a donkey for missing easy chances. And i'd much rather that Maguire tried the harder option when he's playing against lesser opposition when we're already safely through to the next round.

Done ok today, I would even go as far to say I have seen him play better and not score.

FUCK ME!

Just as well you are too fucking young to have ever seen Joey Harper in his prime.

I'd have someone playing "less than their best" and getting hat-tricks. You gonna tell me Frunkie was playing at his best all the time, but has one of(if not the best) goals per game ratio.

Maguire's job today was to score. He did. 3 times. End of.

(PS are you Stoney in disguise?)

I don't really get where this 'primadona' myth or supposed attitude problems stems from. The people that seem to know best about his attitude seems to be Stoney or MiniJC. The boy has improved dramatically over the course of the past few seasons and has continued to improve this season. To be slated for scoring a hat-trick and setting up two is ridiculous whoever your playing.

Sorry but were you at the game MBT?  I was and he was average, his movement at times was bad, running in to the box in a straight line  with no real despire, he took his goals well TBF but like I said I've seen him play much better against better sides which says it all really.

TF, I'm pointing out facts, I've seen him play the majority of his Aberdeen games and todays performance wasn't up to much.

Sorry but were you at the game MBT?  I was and he was average, his movement at times was bad, running in to the box in a straight line  with no real despire, he took his goals well TBF but like I said I've seen him play much better against better sides which says it all really.

TF, I'm pointing out facts, I've seen him play the majority of his Aberdeen games and todays performance wasn't up to much.

3 goals.

Dry up.