Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

EE: Maguire can be next Booth or Jess for Aberdeen FC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is absolutely nothing like as neddy as that riorden fuckwit. I'd say maguire's more of a muppet than a ned.

And he probably is better than goodwillie. Got more all round game.

Maybes so but Goodwillie produces Maguire does not.

His interview on the radio was embarassing, cant string a sentance together.

Maguire is a little ned, along the lines of Derek Riorden (but with less skill) - thinks he's better than he actually is.

typical comment from the kinda dons fan that i bracket into the "too insecure about Aberdeen's status compared to Glasgow, therefore cant accept anything Glaswegian" group.

the boys a freaking dons player, a homegrown one at that

grow the hell up and support him

sorry, cant string a what together?

if you cant spell, dont criticise someone elses grasp of the language

what the hell does speaking well have to do with being a good footballer anyway?

Ha Ha!

The man who defended McGhee, using interview techniques as a reason to slag someone else at the club.

Priceless.

Cue "I didn't defend McGhee" post.  ::)

Here's a wee spelleng mistake for you to focus on, incase the point is too hard to take in.

Getting back to the actual subject of Goodwillie vs Maguire.

I'm not gonna comment on who is the best or has made the most impact, as it's not really a fair comparison is it? I thankfully don't see much of Utd's games but I was under the impression that he was a forward for them.

It's only recently that Maguire has started to play in his supposed favoured position for us so it's not comparing like for like.

Its all gone quiet over there, oh its all gone quiet over there, its all gone quiet all gone quiet all gone quiet over there.

He drowned the poor pup, he drowned the poooooooooor puuuuuuuup, Frankie boy got fed up, and drowned the poor pup  ;D

Thank god Goodwillie is a shining beacon for the English language in his interviews.  While Goodwillie has a better strikerate, he is utilised as an out and out striker.  Maguire never will be that type of player.  Both have got great potential and hopefully they can meet that potential as it could only be a good thing for Scotland.

I remember Darren Mackie was going to be the new Michael Owen.  And another one of them was going to be the next David Beckham.

I'd be happy if we were capable of producing players who were the next Bobby Connor.