Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Managers in England

• 3 weeks later...

Unsurprisingly, pardew has been sacked. They've been on a terrible run of form, confused substitutions and under performing squad after spending money in te summer. None of my palace mates will be sad to see him go, appear to be very hopeful on fat Sam taking over.

Amazed that a corrupt cunt like Allardyce is still going to be employed in football.

Amazed that a corrupt cunt like Allardyce is still going to be employed in football.

not surprised at all Jute min. The guy is far and away the best manager in England, he's improved every team he's been at, never been relegated despite never being in charge of a "big" team

You have to wonder what nonsense he'd have done at Bolton when he had them 3rd at xmas and looking to Champions League, only for the then board to tell him he was getting fuckalll to spend in Janaury?

Anyway, thats my contribution to guffy fitba spikkin, heap o overrated pish that hurts our game with all its overt shirt wearing fanboys

• 1 month later...

What they need now is an inspirational manager - one with a record of defying seemingly insurmountable odds, of achieving the impossible, one who will gain such success and riches for the club that his very name will become legend amongst supporters.

If they hurry and phone down to the front desk, he might not have had time to leave the building yet.

I mentioned the Ranieri situation the other day in the FA Cup thread, Leicester were definitely in an unenviable position, damned if they did sack him, damned if they didn't sack him because with him at the helm they were going down. Shame all the same that he made those players champions and that's how they repay him. Vardy and his mates need to take a look at themselves.  :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Just goes to show how much TV money rules in English football.

Leicester patently terrified of relegation giving the cash on offer in EPL

In years gone by Ranieri achieving the supposed unachievable last season would have earned him time with those running the club. This is no longer the case and club's will take desperate measures to remain in the land of milk and honey.

As others have said fuck LCFC. Ranieri will move on, of that I have little doubt

Doesn't surprise me, neither the decision to sack nor the outrage about the decision.

The biggest surprise to me, and indeed everyone was that they won the EPL although some fan stuck a fiver on at 5,000/1.

Ranieri is another who's had too many clubs. There will be specific reasons for his lack of longevity. His managerial achievements have been pretty sparse actually which made last season even more surprising.