Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibs v Aberdeen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the highlights and some of the live stream I watched (not much to form an opinion I know but I never let a lack of facts get in the way of my opinions!) we looked like we were more interested in the game which is a good starting point. I thought we looked pretty shaky at times and Hibs could have scored as often as us in terms of clear cut chances. It could easily have been 5-5.

This team are not going to suddenly start playing great football and fundamental problems with the club aren't going be changed over night. The key thing for us just now is to build a little bit of confidence and get some points on the board. Nothing else should be thought about right now. We have the chance to reel in a few teams above us over the coming weeks and we have to take it. 7th is easily achievable.

What you wanting them to do about it though? I mind it being icy as fk in the concourse but glad the game went ahead, well, not sure glad is the right word.

An acknowledgement of my complaint would have been a start. Apparently the official complaint I made on the day at Tynecastle would go in a report to both clubs. I wanted to back that up with an e-mail to AFC with my opinion on the facilities. I would hope that AFC would then let Hearts know that it is not acceptable and better not happen again.

I'm not one to regularly complain/e-mail the club, I think last time I did was about the rip-off phone charges for the Madrid tickets. If I recall correctly, I don't think I got a reply to that either! I hasten to add, my e-mails were polite and not abusive at all.

I read at the weekend that an EPL game was called off (?Everton) for hygiene and safety reasons, due to burst pipes. That was the gist of my complaint... health & safety, as in my opinion the facilities at Tynecastle were disgusting.

I don't think the game should have gone ahead; and that was my opinion before kick off!

I've only ever e-mailed AFC about something once, and I did get a reply to my email, albeit addressed to someone called "Laura".  I can only assume that there were a few of us complaining about the same thing.  What happened to QA'ing something before you send it out.