Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibs v Aberdeen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment the roads are clear round Easter Road but all the pavements are covered in snow.  According to Met office site no more snow due before Sunday but not to be above freezing before Sunday so not likely to thaw. As said above suspect Lothian polis will take one look at freezing temperatures and decide to call it off due to public safety and not due to fact they do not fancy working in the cold.

At the moment the roads are clear round Easter Road but all the pavements are covered in snow.  According to Met office site no more snow due before Sunday but not to be above freezing before Sunday so not likely to thaw. As said above suspect Lothian polis will take one look at freezing temperatures and decide to call it off due to public safety and not due to fact they do not fancy working in the cold.

The thing is because it is so cold, the snow is not melting and turning to ice so its not slippery (unless its a bit warmer near the docks?).

Doesn't matter if its perfect sunshine and 30 Deg C just in Easter Road, because if the surrounding roads and pavements are all ice, then Lothian's Cunstabulary will call it off

They didn't for game at Tinkcastle 10 days ago when pavements were all packed down snow and icy.

Abit OT - Roseburn Stand that day was a disgrace too. Ladies toilets were 2-3" deep with water to wade through, and none of the taps had water. Unsurprisingly I've had no acknowledgement of my email sent to AFC, and the SPL on this subject sent on Monday 13th.

Guest leith_red

They didn't for game at Tinkcastle 10 days ago when pavements were all packed down snow and icy.

Abit OT - Roseburn Stand that day was a disgrace too. Ladies toilets were 2-3" deep with water to wade through, and none of the taps had water. Unsurprisingly I've had no acknowledgement of my email sent to AFC, and the SPL on this subject sent on Monday 13th.

Why are you e-mailing AFC, when the game was played at the pink bus shelter?

AFC never reply to negative emails. I've only ever had two replies and they've been in response to positive emails.

Not doubting you but have e-mailed them negative stuff, about club shop, and received a very detailed response by the club! Found the only e-mails ignored tended to ignore abusive stuff ;)

What you wanting them to do about it though? I mind it being icy as fk in the concourse but glad the game went ahead, well, not sure glad is the right word.