Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

The guys who wrote that letter re: Calderwood

Given some of the pish spouted here and elsewhere I think "I told you so" directed at some is very fucking merited, most noteably cunts rarely on here and the cunts that populate the AFC board. Fuck them.

Jimmy felt he was too big for us when we beat the tims 4-2, he wanted to go, so what's the problem?

Should we not have sacked Roy Aitken because Alex MIller was a disaster? (JC was a better manager than Aitken but I'm sure you take my point, it's two seperate decisions).

Jimmy felt he was too big for us when we beat the tims 4-2, he wanted to go, so what's the problem?

Should we not have sacked Roy Aitken because Alex MIller was a disaster? (JC was a better manager than Aitken but I'm sure you take my point, it's two seperate decisions).

Not this again  ::)

Seriously, move on.

Willie Miller has to go inna... useless "look at me" c**t!

I fully agree with this.  Miller has to go!! (and so does McGhee).  I fail to see what Miller contributes to the club and is only interested in swanning round Aberdeen as if he owns the place.  The sooner they are both out, the better.