Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Films

manc_don

The Tarantino war film had been getting spoke about for years. I thought it didn't really know where it was going and the dialogue was fuzzy at best.

However, I did enjoy the scene with the Basterds in the beer hall when their cover gets blown.

I thought it was a decent film, that scene and when the guy comes out of the cave slowly just banging the baseball bat were my favourites  :thumbsup:

I thought it was a decent film, that scene and when the guy comes out of the cave slowly just banging the baseball bat were my favourites  :thumbsup:

Thought that bit was violent for the sake of being violent. Didn't think it added anything to the scene.

Can't even remeber the last film that I watched. :-/

Thanks

There were no men in the audience when I was there - can't even imagine a guy wanting to read the book!!

Aw Christ, I remember the last film I saw now....sort of.

I saw Letters to Juliet on the plane out on holiday. Didn't listen to it. I have a compulsion to look at screens. It looked awful. Just looked like a bunch of YaleVard types drinking wine in Italy and complaining.

Going to see Burke and Hare at the start of next week, has Simon Pegg in it and directed by John Landis so hopefully its a bit better than the reviews I have read for it who say its ok but not great.

I'm hoping to see it soon.  Looks like there are some great cameos in it.

Big fan of Landis but I'm not expecting it to be brilliant based on reviews so far.