🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dons to play Kaiserslautern - pre season friendly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest ally s

Anyone else on here booked up? Head off on Friday and will be staying in the home of the Frankfurter. Not really looking forward to it, more in trepidation.

On the bright side Germany's a cracking place to go/visit.

Enjoy.

MARK McGhee is keeping his cards close to his chest on whether his strongest side will face Kaiserslautern on Saturday.

The Aberdeen FC boss chopped and changed his team in the 2-2 pre-season draw at Brechin, making six substitutions.

With so many new personnel on the pitch, the second half at Glebe Park proved to be a disjointed affair.

The game in Germany is the last chance for McGhee to run the rule over his squad before the SPL clash against Hamilton on August 14.

Read more: http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1855086#ixzz0vdamEIvJ

Well he has to play his strongest squad for me and perhaps tinker a wee bit at half time. By that i mean a couple of changes not half the team.

This is a big test and the 11 on the park must be first choices, not just a random punt seeing how well Magennis will do at right back and Clangers upfront.

To me, pre-season is over this is a SPL tester and we must produce!

Well he has to play his strongest squad for me and perhaps tinker a wee bit at half time. By that i mean a couple of changes not half the team.

This is a big test and the 11 on the park must be first choices, not just a random punt seeing how well Magennis will do at right back and Clangers upfront.

To me, pre-season is over this is a SPL tester and we must produce!

Absolutely.