Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Deano

Guest donindundonald

Mackie - 56 Goals in 202 Games (0.28 Goals per Game)

Windass - 13 Goals in 65 Games (0.20 Goals per Game)

:thumbsup:

My point was that Deano had scored 4 against morton and mackie has had 4 seasons where he has scored that total or less........... :thumbsup:

Either way, both are fucking atrocious scoring records  :thumbsup:

True  :(

Windass played quite a few games from midfield if I'm not mistaken? One things for sure, he had much more to his game than Mackie dreamed of having. Windass wasn't the Messiah, but he was definitely an entertainer.

aye, he did play in midfield for a period. (as has Mackie, right enough)  Always felt Windass never performed against the OF, only got one goal against them, a penalty v the tims at Pittodrie after Shearer got Stubbs sent off on his debut.

True  :(

aye, he did play in midfield for a period. (as has Mackie, right enough)  Always felt Windass never performed against the OF, only got one goal against them, a penalty v the tims at Pittodrie after Shearer got Stubbs sent off on his debut.

but he made up for that against Hearts!

Windass played quite a few games from midfield if I'm not mistaken? One things for sure, he had much more to his game than Mackie dreamed of having. Windass wasn't the Messiah, but he was definitely an entertainer.

So did/does Mackie.

Saying that though, Windass flourished later in his career. Once he went to Bradford and Oxford his goal scoring was excellent. I'd have had him back in a second.