Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Preseason games

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The train to London is quite cheap and it cant cost much to get to Brighton from there...A cheap B&B in brighton. Sorted

Can get returns with a railcard for about £10 usually, no more than £15. I can't wait for this (maybe thats an exaggeration), but I'll probably sack Tamworth off now as this will be a better day out. For folk flying to gatwick, its on the same line as the line to Brighton, so you can pretty much get an express service to Brighton from there  :thumbsup:

Could these not all have been a week earlier? I leave for Cyprus on Friday 30th. I'll probably head up to the black country for Tamworth, I would have liked to go to Brighton for a rendition of "We can see you holding hands". Fuck going to Vale but Poxford is only an hour and a bit along the road so, if true, it would be very tempting to go despite having to get up at 5 the next morning to get to Heathrow.

It's all very inconvenient.

Could these not all have been a week earlier? I leave for Cyprus on Friday 30th. I'll probably head up to the black country for Tamworth, I would have liked to go to Brighton for a rendition of "We can see you holding hands". Fuck going to Vale but Poxford is only an hour and a bit along the road so, if true, it would be very tempting to go despite having to get up at 5 the next morning to get to Heathrow.

It's all very inconvenient.

Have a word with McGhee. If you agree to a short term contract and are better than Mark Kerr he'll bend over backwards to help you out.

Think if you've ever sat in the fair play stand at Tannandice that Milne doesn't need any ideas about cost savings when it comes to building stands.

Tannadice is sheer luxury compared to the Tesco value stadium in Paisley