🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Preseason games

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lolabove:

What a complete fuckwit...

Bit of respect if you don't mind.  He was at France 98 and he backed the French Police into a corner or something like that... the proudest moment of his football supporting life.

Now, why arent you people listening to him on the politics front??

Aye, the ASC were out in full force that day. All 0 of them.  :hammer:

Not bad turn out that day actually, unfortunately turned sour in a bar on the royal mile a hour before the game and 95% were back on the train to Aberdeen before the game kicked off, I was down for the weekend on a stagger so made it to the game (in half an hour late due to the queues)You're either Itk or you ain't!  ;D

Not bad turn out that day actually, unfortunately turned sour in a bar on the royal mile a hour before the game and 95% were back on the train to Aberdeen before the game kicked off, I was down for the weekend on a stagger so made it to the game (in half an hour late due to the queues)You're either Itk or you ain't!  ;D

Oh I was "Itk", all too well.

Bit of respect if you don't mind.  He was at France 98 and he backed the French Police into a corner or something like that... the proudest moment of his football supporting life.

You may mock but if the game is on I'll be there, I'm a veteran of many Aberdeen pre season tours, Millwall will just be another tick off the list for me.

PS When you've followed Aberdeen as much as me you can laugh, till then sook it!  ;D

Ah now I've learned something new here, obviously this changes everything!

Nope still an utter fuckwit...

;)

You may mock but if the game is on I'll be there, I'm a veteran of many Aberdeen pre season tours, Millwall will just be another tick off the list for me.

PS When you've followed Aberdeen as much as me you can laugh, till then sook it!  ;D

See when you've followed Aberdeen as much as me you can laugh, till then sook it twice!

I think you were wanting to be seen by the police, the only other option is you are daft. Sitting and standing at the top of the steps outside the bank hotel bar which is raised, all looking dodgy wearing stone island tops and caps at one of the busiest junctions in the middle of Edinburgh.

I passed you on the way down to Leith and the whole top of the bus was watching you as you screamed trouble, but thats what you wanted, no?

I was one of the oldest chaps in the bank bar, good day out there and was still going strong in the Grassmarket at 3am!  8)

fecking rain meant we didn't get home till Monday but that's another story.

You twats got one of the non moronic element of the aberdeen fans put in hospital.

If you lot could handle your drink and not got sent packing early, the hibs dicks wouldn't have jumped folk minding their own business.

bunch of nobends. Fuck off back to africa.

Guest ally s

You twats got one of the non moronic element of the aberdeen fans put in hospital.

If you lot could handle your drink and not got sent packing early, the hibs dicks wouldn't have jumped folk minding their own business.

To be fair you don't know that.

Wasn't this the guy dressed as MJ?

To be fair you don't know that.

Well if they hadn't arranged it in the first place they wouldn't have put the other lot in the mood such that when the people they were meant to fight got booted out of town they went looking for someone else. Or if they'd not been fannies and not gone through with it in the end, the hibs boys would've been preoccupied.

And yeah that was the day the guy dressed as a cotton wool sheep got set on fire.

All in all a shit day.

Well if they hadn't arranged it in the first place they wouldn't have put the other lot in the mood such that when the people they were meant to fight got booted out of town they went looking for someone else. Or if they'd not been fannies and not gone through with it in the end, the hibs boys would've been preoccupied.

And yeah that was the day the guy dressed as a cotton wool sheep got set on fire.

All in all a shit day.

To be fair mate, that's just Hibs all over.  A load of their casuals tried it on with us in a pub on the first day of the season when Ebbe was in charge (clark got the winner in injury time). Let's just say they picked on the wrong guys that day though (we also werent outnumbered as was the case with the lad last season).

To be fair mate, that's just Hibs all over.  A load of their casuals tried it on with us in a pub on the first day of the season when Ebbe was in charge (clark got the winner in injury time). Let's just say they picked on the wrong guys that day though (we also werent outnumbered as was the case with the lad last season).

Regent bar? Seem to recall random hibs guy storming and aiming a random punch at anything without realising someone had slammed the door shut behind him. Anything turned out to be small kid to which his short stocky dad 'had a word'.

Only time in my life ive taken a real interest in finding a fire exit.

Indeed, the reason they picked on MJ was because he was at the football dressed as MJ. Not saying he deserved it but they would have done it regardless. Similarly the sheep incident was an accident as far as I know but clearly wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been dressed as a sheep. Overall result; fancy dress is for shit parties and not football.

Regent bar? Seem to recall random hibs guy storming and aiming a random punch at anything without realising someone had slammed the door shut behind him. Anything turned out to be small kid to which his short stocky dad 'had a word'.

Only time in my life ive taken a real interest in finding a fire exit.

yeah. That small kid and his dad are very good friends of mine, and those Hibs wankers got their heads in their hands for that.  One of the most cowardly things I've seen (they also put a bottle over the head of what they'd call a scarfer as he had his back to them, truly pathetic).

Indeed, the reason they picked on MJ was because he was at the football dressed as MJ. Not saying he deserved it but they would have done it regardless. Similarly the sheep incident was an accident as far as I know but clearly wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been dressed as a sheep. Overall result; fancy dress is for shit parties and not football.

Yeah it was definitely the fault of the guys trying to have a laugh and go to the football in fancy dress.

Moron.

Yeah it was definitely the fault of the guys trying to have a laugh and go to the football in fancy dress.

Moron.

The fault clearly lies at the hibs casuals in the case of MJ, if you followed the thread the previous person tried to suggest it was the fault of the asc.

I was just pointing out that the boy dressed as MJ was picked on in particular because of how he was dressed. Doesn't mean I am saying it was his fault.

Moron  ;D