Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Preseason games

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fault clearly lies at the hibs casuals in the case of MJ, if you followed the thread the previous person tried to suggest it was the fault of the asc.

I was just pointing out that the boy dressed as MJ was picked on in particular because of how he was dressed. Doesn't mean I am saying it was his fault.

Moron  ;D

ohhhh my mistake

Rather than the fault of "asc" for provoking a fight, getting a group of hibs casuals mobilized, the bystander getting jumped was the fault of hibs casuals having a particular dislike for michael jackson.

Mobilized? Aberdeen will always be a target for anyone who decides they are a Hibs casual.

Doubt it was MJ they had a dislike for, more a case of random dressed like a twat at the football is an easy target for bored lunatics.

Mobilized? Aberdeen will always be a target for anyone who decides they are a Hibs casual.

Doubt it was MJ they had a dislike for, more a case of random dressed like a twat at the football is an easy target for bored lunatics.

No matter what it was, they were out of order. So much for the "code of honour" in that you only fight like minded people.  As I said earlier, they are cowards and there is no excusing their behaviour.

If this is true I'm out of retirement for a few days, imagine the renuion of lads we'd get for that one!  ;D

Hibs away in November was good, this would be 100 times the size of that.

Please let it be true.  :thumbsup:

Oh well now that is a surprise, isn't it?...

That you, of all posters, would turn out to be one of those people who having concluded that their life is a bit shit and that they probably don't have the capacity to make it any better, decide instead to make everyone else a little bit more miserable.

I hope you go to East London and they fuck you up, and then it happens all over again when the police come in to mop up.

Dickhead.

Port Vale 27th July apparently.

Confirmed on Vales website. Stoke is arse end of nowhere and I believe Port Vales ground is even further up the arse end of nowhere.

Just off to book trains now.

Confirmed on Vales website. Stoke is arse end of nowhere and I believe Port Vales ground is even further up the arse end of nowhere.

Could be Millwall on Saturday, vale on tuesday  :thumbsup:

Guest ally s

Doesn't seem too difficult to get to. 2 trains and a bus and you're there.

Guest ally s

Would have went but its a Tuesday fucking night

I'm considering going to this, anyone know what Stoke's like for a night out?