Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

New Stadium Pictures

Might have been said elsewhere, but anyone know if there's a final figure for capacity figured out?

Aparently it mentions it will be 21,000 capacity, a Uefa Category 3 stadium and have a "supporters bar".

Anyone been able to access the info via Redweb?

Fuck me they truly are trying to suck every single little bit of soul out of the club aren't they. The design for my new kitchen got me more excited than that. Shit football at an uninspiring ground we'll be lucky to get 21 folk along there never mind 21000. Please tell me it's nae real and someone knocked that up on google sketchup in 5 minutes this can't be the result of 15 years worth of planning.

who ever said anything about training facilities.

The Supporters bar seems to be "groundsman accommodation" in the 2nd pic

So THAT's why our pitch is such a mess!

Suppose I was a bit quick to say it looks ok. Just looks like a stadium.

I really fuckin hope it has some character about it though.

And the 22nd April document 'Pittodrie no more' lists adjacent training pitches as a key feature of the new place.

who ever said anything about training facilities.

The Supporters bar seems to be "groundsman accommodation" in the 2nd pic

You do understand the concept of ground and 1st floor plans?

Supporters bar to be accessed from the seating area with additonal entrances from the carpark

Groundsman facilities based on the ground level allowing them easier access to the pitch.

Of course if you are atempting humour I shall edit my comment to an equivalent one about medical proceedures

So THAT's why our pitch is such a mess!

Suppose I was a bit quick to say it looks ok. Just looks like a stadium.

I really fuckin hope it has some character about it though.

And the 22nd April document 'Pittodrie no more' lists adjacent training pitches as a key feature of the new place.

Aye I thought that was the main reason we had to have the ground in the middle of nowhere. A dream scenario was a scaled down Ricoh Arena esque design with indoor training facilities where the IEC part is on the Ricoh. The least I would have expected is a couple of dog shit strewn grass pitches!!

You do understand the concept of ground and 1st floor plans?

Supporters bar to be accessed from the seating area with additonal entrances from the carpark

Groundsman facilities based on the ground level allowing them easier access to the pitch.

Of course if you are atempting humour I shall edit my comment to an equivalent one about medical proceedures

Why have a supporters bar accessed from the seating area?  Only corporate guests would be allowed in it...oh I've just answered my own question

Why have a supporters bar accessed from the seating area?  Only corporate guests would be allowed in it...oh I've just answered my own question

Yep I remember reading somewhere that any bar within the ground would require fans to exit before going back in through the turnstiles to whichever stand.