Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

New Stadium Pictures

Looks not bad but Im totally in favour of changing the laws to allow terracing in top flight grounds. Would be miles better to be able to stand behind the goal

I've said this so many times. Have terracing. If the SPL doesn't like it, just close the terracing during SPL matches. Open it up for League Cup, Scottish Cup and European games ... so that's two games per season we can use the terracing, lol.

I've said it so many times that the terracing-setup they have at Brondby is impressive and would easily for Aberdeen's new stadium. What the hell, bring back terracing. It wasn't the terracing that was the problem at Hillsbrough, it was the police.

I've said this so many times. Have terracing. If the SPL doesn't like it, just close the terracing during SPL matches. Open it up for League Cup, Scottish Cup and European games ... so that's two games per season we can use the terracing, lol.

I've said it so many times that the terracing-setup they have at Brondby is impressive and would easily for Aberdeen's new stadium. What the hell, bring back terracing. It wasn't the terracing that was the problem at Hillsbrough, it was the police.

As far as im aware it cannot be used for European games and SPL clubs cant use it for the Scottish cup (need to check that last one). So basically you would only have it open for out 1 home league cup game a season.

Hillsboroough wasnt just down to the cops. The season before the same thing nearly happened in the spurs vs wolves match but no one took any notice of the bad design or organisation in the leppings lane end. The perimeter fences and the locked gates (breach of fire regulations no1) was the main killer