Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Potential 100 targets

Guest donindundonald

Sooooooo,

At this point in time we now have a smaller, weaker squad than last season, when it was only good enough to just avoid a relegation battle. And not much seems to be going on to rectify this state of affairs

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Marshall must have been worth keeping on for another year particularly at the rate we're losing midfielders

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen FC’s ‘waiting game’ for new signings

Miller’s message to Pittodrie fans

By Charlie Allan :wave:

Published: 21/06/2010

ABERDEEN FC chief Willie Miller today admitted they are playing a waiting game in the hunt for new signings.

Aberdeen FC football director Miller believes delaying completing any transfer deals will ensure the club get the best value possible for their money this summer.

More than 400 players were released at the end of last season. Players union boss Fraser Wishart has even expressed fears that some SPL clubs may have to go part-time.

But Miller insisted: “Our patience will be rewarded.”

Fucking better be.

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/1798588

French ace wants to sign up with Aberdeen FC

FRENCH midfield ace Guillaume Beuzelin today revealed he wants to sign for Aberdeen FC.

The 31-year-old former Hibs play-maker is a free agent after leaving Cypriot side Olympiakos Nicosia.

Aberdeen FC boss Mark McGhee is in the market for a creative midfielder, and ex-Coventry City player Beuzelin insisted he fits the bill.

He said: “Aberdeen FC are a huge club and I would love to play for them.”

Oooo I would snap him up, never a player that was blessed with pace so don't see his age as an issue.  A player that can really pick a pass, something we are crying out for

I agree with this, but also with the point that I'm not as excited as I would have been 5 years ago.

It's his attitude I'd worry about most but I'd love to have someone with even half his passing ability.

Agree with pretty much what has been said, 5 years ago, I would have been more than happy, not sure how he fares these days though. But there's no doubting his talent, and it certainly would be nice to see a signing....who can actually pass the ball to another team mate.