Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen vs Celtic

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise dMcLean didn't get booked for taking his shirt off. The enture team left the park to celebrate as well. Was funny how they huddled around him and got his shirt back on him as if the ref wouldn't notice.

Thought McDonald got into some great positions, its a pity he can't put the ball in the net as he would make a half decent striker

Thought McDonald got into some great positions, its a pity he can't put the ball in the net as he would make a half decent striker

Thought the same thing yesterday, well actually. My initial reaction was, how the fuck did whoever miss that??? Then I realised it was him and it all made sense. But the fact remains, he got into a very good position and invariably bottles it!

highlights are up now, I enjoyed them twice over :D Paton's strike just gets better and better. I was susprised that the BBC showed the 2nd penalty incident, not like them to show these things even when they are so blatant. They still missed another one I suppose.

The only way we'll lose on Tuesday is with a poor attitude, we're a better team by some distance and will prove it, I hope.

On paper we are, but as you say, it all comes down to attitude, and the consistency of our inconsistency this season, I wouldn't be surprised if we got pumped out the cup. I hope I'm wrong though, because they showed great character coming from 2 goals down.

Re: my point about another penalty decision, was someone not wiped out either just before or just after the penalty we got?

Traynor on the radio "this result and performance finally disspells the notion that Aberdeen lie down to Celtic and only try against Rangers".

What a cock.  Did our 4-2 win last season our 1-0 win in the cup and numerous victories on Wednesday nights in Glasgow not suggest we occasionally "try" against celtic.  Utter, fucking, pish