Saturday 20th April 2024: Ā kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

šŸ”“āšŖļø Stand Free! āšŖļøšŸ”“

Lee Miller

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling he's trying to do anything he can to break the seal as far as goals go (thus the flopping about looking for penalties)

Ā 

Truthfully I don't see him as being a "game-brreaker" player that can raise himself to take the game in hand

I might agree but I dont have a clue what your on about. Whit is a "game-brreaker" player ???

• 2 weeks later...

He put in a bit more effort today I thought. Still utterly fucking useless in front of goal though. I reckon he'll be lucky if he gets even close to 10 goals this year.

I agree with you, he should be on the last man all the time yet is just drifting where and whenever he wants to, bin him for midweek game, back in for hun game and hopefully he scoresd otherwise TATA you bender.

• 2 weeks later...

Good, well done McGhee.

Ā 

That is a good job, a better job would be dropping the lazy cunt though.Ā  If you're telling him to sharpen up, but he's still getting a game... he must know that there's not much threat to his place.Ā  It's this theory in football these days that you have to have a big guy up front, I'd personally like to see a couple of the pacier players through the middle for us.Ā  Don't get me wrong, if Miller was playing to anywhere near his potential I'd pick him every week, but the fact is he isn't and hasn't done for a long time.Ā  he's been a wage thief this season from what I've seen.

Ok open to ridicule but thought Miller led the lineĀ  well today and in all honesty must be black n blue from the kicking he took but short of the Killie centre back pairing taking out a AK47 and actually fucking shooting him he was going to get fuck all from the astard in black

Ok open to ridicule but thought Miller led the lineĀ  well today and in all honesty must be black n blue from the kicking he took but short of the Killie centre back pairing taking out a AK47 and actually fucking shooting him he was going to get fuck all from the astard in black

Ā 

Jeeso.

Ā 

Blonde pigeons Al, i wasn't there and if McGhee's words have worked then good stuff.Ā  As long as he's one of our players we need a Lee Miller in form.

Called up to the Scotland squad to face Japan.

Ā 

Admittedly, I've not been at many games lately but judging from the reactions upon here, it sounds like he's done fuck all this season.

Ā 

Strange one.

Ā 

Not really. Just more proof that Burley is a complete clown.