Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Lee Miller

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would also agree but if we get rid of.....

who else do we have?

Mackie....shite

Maguire....one for the future, maybe

Wright....taken over Jamie Smith's sick bed

we have no-one else, shite or not! :-\

Think that is part of the problem. Miller knows that even not trying a leg he is better than the other strikers and an automatic pick. He has no real pressure being applied to him to make perform on a regular basis. Hopefully if MM gets a striker in he will be able to drop Miller and give him a boot up arse to make him perform.

Think that is part of the problem. Miller knows that even not trying a leg he is better than the other strikers and an automatic pick. He has no real pressure being applied to him to make perform on a regular basis. Hopefully if MM gets a striker in he will be able to drop Miller and give him a boot up arse to make him perform.

Most strikers, most players in general need that threat. He has a fair conceit of himself which normally is no bad thing but here, as he has fuck all opposition, he just knows he's better than the rest. He needs fit up his hole and no mistake but it is difficult to do that with nothing likely to unseat him.

Most strikers, most players in general need that threat. He has a fair conceit of himself which normally is no bad thing but here, as he has fuck all opposition, he just knows he's better than the rest. He needs fit up his hole and no mistake but it is difficult to do that with nothing likely to unseat him.

Tommy Wright is the answer.......to giving him a kick up his hole at least

Wont be surprised if Miller isnt an Aberdeen player come 5pm tomorrow.

His performances lately have mirrored those leading up to his United departure.

Was thinking about that just after the last game. If he went, on his current form, I wouldnt shed a tear. I can't even remember the last decent game he had? Around Christmas last year? Hopefully McGhee can get another striker in that a)he might enjoy playing alongside and b) provide competition to allow him to be dropped and give him a kick up the arse.

Was thinking about that just after the last game. If he went, on his current form, I wouldnt shed a tear. I can't even remember the last decent game he had? Around Christmas last year? Hopefully McGhee can get another striker in that a)he might enjoy playing alongside and b) provide competition to allow him to be dropped and give him a kick up the arse.

Can but hope that paton will.  I really liked the look of him when he came on at ibrox

Agree d_m, however needs expanding! ...... lazy, overrated, diving, overpaid, nae pace cheat  :thumbsup:

Who if you cast your mind back to the turn of the year last year was our best player by a mile. There is a lot going on with him at the moment but we cant overlook the fact that he is a quality player...on his game. It is up to McGhee to try and get him playing to the form we know he can produce.

Who if you cast your mind back to the turn of the year last year was our best player by a mile. There is a lot going on with him at the moment but we cant overlook the fact that he is a quality player...on his game. It is up to McGhee to try and get him playing to the form we know he can produce.

It doesn't last long enough though. His display against Motherwell was unbelievable, he just didn't care at all.

It doesn't last long enough though. His display against Motherwell was unbelievable, he just didn't care at all.

I agree Padre but we have been promised, by the ususal suspects,  a super duper man manger who can achieve anything in Mark McGhee so surely it shouldn't be too hard for a living god such as he to turn around this guys performances. ::)