Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

How long ago was the decision made?

What if ??????????????????????

and only what if??????????????

We'd tapped up/sounded out the new gaffer after the cup game and also had signings being watched.

Then celtic fucked it by interviewing them when it should all have been starting.

Can't say I'm too gutted, but this could be a possible explanation for our wait.

Seems he is way down their list, if on it at all.

Found it funny to see Davie Hay coming out and saying the Celtic job doesn't have the same draw anymore. If McGhee ends up there it will be a big climbdown for them with regards priority choices.

Assuming Celtic wanted to appoint Owen Coyle (and I've spoken to fans who will swear blind they didn't - conspiracy, media agenda, etc etc  ::)) they are now on their third choice in Tony Mowbray, who I think will end up going there.

Now assuming Strachan didn't quit on the spur of the moment (I'm led to believe he was set to quit last summer but didn't in the wake of Tommy Burns dying) it would seem Celtic have been slow out of the blocks, or haven't done their homework on potential candidates.

Assuming Celtic wanted to appoint Owen Coyle (and I've spoken to fans who will swear blind they didn't - conspiracy, media agenda, etc etc  ::)) they are now on their third choice in Tony Mowbray, who I think will end up going there.

Now assuming Strachan didn't quit on the spur of the moment (I'm led to believe he was set to quit last summer but didn't in the wake of Tommy Burns dying) it would seem Celtic have been slow out of the blocks, or haven't done their homework on potential candidates.

I thought Mowbray was 1st choice? And they were mulling over the fact they had to pay a million in compensation to West Brom? But since Coyle and Martinez have said now, thought maybe they should go back. I'm not really that fussed though, I just want us to get a decent manager!