Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibs Game - Fiver a ticket

Booooooooooooo!!

Why can't us season ticket holders get something??

No doubt i'll go buy this and never remember to get thr £5 back!!

#

Can I get a £5 from you dave xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Every deal they do at Pittodrie has all these stupid fucking rules attached.

£5 entry - good

£5 entry for mate of ST holder - ok, but then the mate can't sit anywhere near said ST holder so will be by himself and they must also get down to Pittodrie to buy the tickets in advance.

Why not just make it £5 in for the whole ground, pay at the gate.  You would find that a hell of a lot more successful than this current deal.

But I suppose at least they are trying.

Every deal they do at Pittodrie has all these stupid fucking rules attached.

£5 entry - good

£5 entry for mate of ST holder - ok, but then the mate can't sit anywhere near said ST holder so will be by himself and they must also get down to Pittodrie to buy the tickets in advance.

Why not just make it £5 in for the whole ground, pay at the gate.  You would find that a hell of a lot more successful than this current deal.

But I suppose at least they are trying.

its a start, but I agree, its a shame they didn't just to pay at the gaet, but i suppose they'd probably end up making a huge loss.

its a start, but I agree, its a shame they didn't just to pay at the gaet, but i suppose they'd probably end up making a huge loss.

They would get a lot more folk paying £5 to get who wouldn't have gone otherwise.

Anyway I suppose now we will have a decent crowd anyway....surely to god.

Calderwood’s message to Arabs as Euro D-day looms

By Michael Gannon

Published: 23/05/2009

ABERDEEN manager Jimmy Calderwood has warned Dundee United they will need to avoid defeat by Rangers if they want Europe – as the Dons will not give up on fourth without a fight.

To claim the last remaining European place Aberdeen must beat Hibs at Pittodrie tomorrow and hope that Rangers clinch the title by defeating the Arabs.

Calderwood is not even considering the prospect of Aberdeen failing to keep up their side of the bargain in front of 15,000 supporters.

He said: “All we want is another crack at European football because it was a wonderful experience the last time and it would be exciting summer waiting for the draw.

“We will be disappointed if we do not make it after having so many chances and given our past exploits in European football. We need a favour from Rangers but that is the way it goes – you have to look after your own club.

“We will kick ourselves if Dundee United slip up and we do also. We are at the stage where we can turn an average season into a pretty good season.â€

The loss of midfielder Mark Kerr has been tempered with the news Charlie Mulgrew is available after the SFA disciplinary panel decided to reduce the defender’s controversial red card at Rangers last week to a yellow.

Cracking game, we could have scored about 10 goals.  A victory was never in doubt!  :thumbsup:

Severin had another excellent game, and Foster was decent at centre half!  :o

When he wasn't heading the ball. He had a beautiful pass at the start of the game.

Seve was phenomenal.

Cracking game, we could have scored about 10 goals.  A victory was never in doubt!  :thumbsup:

Severin had another excellent game, and Foster was decent at centre half!  :o

Agreed, it was nice to see players not afraid to take a shot, normally they just pass around the box.

Ian Murray must have had the shortest spell anybody has ever had as Captain.

Did anyone see the boy in the Hibs end catch the ball in the second half?  Top marks to him, he gestured to Makalambay as if to show him 'that's how to catch a ball properly'.  :rofl:

Aye, was funny as fuck.

14083 at the game today.

Not too bad I suppose.

Did anyone see the boy in the Hibs end catch the ball in the second half?  Top marks to him, he gestured to Makalambay as if to show him 'that's how to catch a ball properly'.  :rofl:

Yeah, the third most hilarious thing that happened today!  :D

1. Lee Millers goal

2. Dundee United not getting Europe

3. Hibs fan reaction to Makalamby

Yeah saw him as well. Thought it was a poor away support for last game of the season.

They had nothing to play for though. I didn't expect much from hivs, I expected more from the home support though! I thought we'd break the 15k mark. Oh well. Happy days nonetheless! :D