Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hibernian v Aberdeen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DROP MULGREW!!!!!!!!!:wave:

Truth be told Kow i didnt think mulgrew was the worst of our performers by a long shot tonight. 

For me i would have to say either mair or probably severin, the man did absolutely nothing tonight.  Hell there was a 15 minute spell when i didnt even hear the commentator say his name.  For someone that is supposed to be captain?  Unforgivable

Truth be told Kow i didnt think mulgrew was the worst of our performers by a long shot tonight. 

For me i would have to say either mair or probably severin, the man did absolutely nothing tonight.  Hell there was a 15 minute spell when i didnt even hear the commentator say his name.  For someone that is supposed to be captain?  Unforgivable

C'mon mate, I started this thread to take my mind off tonights game.

If Miller and MacDonald are back we should mix it up a bit for Saturday, don't you think ?

Was looking forward to it before but going to be a VERY venomous atmosphere towards the team and the management.

Might just have to get so blootered that I hopefully wont be able to mind the game on.

We might even see some passion from the players.That would be a nice change  :thumbsup:

Guest ally s

MacDonald has been a huge loss for us, no doubt about that. The midfield is too static without him.

Completely agree, the Seve/Kerr midfield partnership is nowhere near as effective as McDonald/Kerr.  I can't recall seeing Severin making a run beyond our strikers once last night.

If he's fit then McDonald has to start on Saturday with Seve moving back to defence.

Can't even bring myself to think about Saturday's game.

The noose is tight around my neck, and the chair might have wobbled to much prior to that >:(

Fuck I'm depressed today.

Says it all when you've got female colleagues who know fuck all about football treating you with kid gloves cause they know you might not be in the best frame of mind

Can't even bring myself to think about Saturday's game.

The noose is tight around my neck, and the chair might have wobbled to much prior to that >:(

Fuck I'm depressed today.

Says it all when you've got female colleagues who know fuck all about football treating you with kid gloves cause they know you might not be in the best frame of mind

Aye, even the huns in here haven't tried to wind me up about it. It must be bad.

Going to be a hell of a bad atmosphere on Saturday. And the truth be told, I think we have to see a HUGE difference in passion. Hopefully McDonald will bring that, I just fear we are pinning too much on the lad (especially since he's coming back form injury). Seve should be no-where near the midfield, he has been fucking woeful. People say we miss Miller, but we miss McDonald far more than him. Its no coincidence we've been shit since he's been out. We were shit whilst Miller was in the team.

Come on to fuck JC get your fucking team motivated for this clash with the jakey bastards! PULL YOUR FINGER OUT! The Red Army expects!  :thumbsup:

:ultras:

Its no coincidence we've been shit since he's been out.

That's more to do with Severin playing in midfield rather than us missing McDonald a huge amount. If we played Duff, Young, Vidal, Sammy fucking Stewart instead of Severin we'd be missing McDonald a lot less.