Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I turned to my mate in Gothenburg when Hewitt scored and said "this is it, this is the pinnacle, it will never top this".

Really?  Not when the final whistle went, because that was the pinnacle - the moment we'd actually won the game.  And, by the way, most of us were going berserk when Hewitt scored but you decided to be very philosophical and calm and spoil your mate's enjoyment.

Ajax leading 1-0 against spurs  :thumbsup:

Could've and should've been a much wider margin of victory. Spurs second best for most of the game. Hope Ajax can finish the job next week.

Commentators seemed to be in a constant state of shock last night. Either they've not been watching Ajax in the Champions League this season or they actually believed that an EPL team would be immune to the hidings that Juve and Real got.

Or they can't see that Spurs aren't that good, have overachieved by getting to the semis and without Son and Kane were never going to be strong enough to get through. I think their manager is a boring bastard too.

Barcelona tonight are an incredible value at almost even money.

But he reeled off a line from Toy Story! (which got the media fully erect. ::))  As it turned out they barely got beyond the half way line.

FFS 2 minutes to go, leading 1-0 and that thug arsehole McGregor gets himself sent off for yet another kick out at a player. Sevco have made all their subs.....Ryhun taking over the 'keeper's jersey  :rofl:

Ref has given a free-kick just outside the box but could easily have given a penalty for it

EDIT....they changed their mind and put McCrorie in goals instead

Was a sublime strike.

Bin dippers doing a decent job in the second leg of the champs league semi though.  Saved by a cloggy  :thumbsup:

It was a great goal. But it's still filed under a fluke because if he tries that again another 100 times he's nae scoring once. But he scored in the one that counts. Fair play to City. To win the league this season where second place is achieving 94 points (and possibly 95 or 97) is unprecedented. Although it would've been as miraculous as Leicester's league win if they'd done it whilst living within their means financially.  ;) (Sorry SeeBass. Cheap shot!  :-*)

FFS Ajax.  Should have had that nailed.

Aye. Gutted for them because they were the best team by far for three quarters of the tie. And even in the second half last night where Tottenham managed to play some football Ajax still hit the post once or twice.

The Champions League has had it's critics but fucking hell it's been something else this season.

The final will be 0-0 after 120 minutes.

Aye. Gutted for them because they were the best team by far for three quarters of the tie. And even in the second half last night where Tottenham managed to play some football Ajax still hit the post once or twice.

The Champions League has had it's critics but fucking hell it's been something else this season.

The final will be 0-0 after 120 minutes.

Bloody hope not. Committed to watching it with a Liverpool supporting mate. Bloody early wake up for a poor game.

Bloody hope not. Committed to watching it with a Liverpool supporting mate. Bloody early wake up for a poor game.

I watched the 2006 Final in the pub before an 8hr shift

Can't say I'm surprised to hear a Mac student struggling to handle the Kiwi Football lifestyle  :wave:

I watched the 2006 Final in the pub before an 8hr shift

Can't say I'm surprised to hear a Mac student struggling to handle the Kiwi Football lifestyle  :wave:

Haha! I'm getting too old for this stuff.  Even resorted to watching the A-league regularly.

Good luck to you both. After a tough season of results across the domestic and international fixtures I was looking forward to a CL final where I just wanted the team who played better on the night to win and enjoy it. That's fucked now.