Wednesday 19th June 2024

Euro 2024 -  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland v 🇨🇭Switzerland

kick-off 8pm

Todays fitba

0-0 still in the fa cup semi final. Both teams trying to attack, but it's not the fastest of games. How Berba missed from all of 2 yards is beyond me. The game is nice and evenly poised though, could go either way.

Edit: Make that 1-0 city, awful mistake by carrick, fair play to Yaya Toure though, read the situation and powered a strike.

0-0 still in the fa cup semi final. Both teams trying to attack, but it's not the fastest of games. How Berba missed from all of 2 yards is beyond me. The game is nice and evenly poised though, could go either way.

Edit: Make that 1-0 city, awful mistake by carrick, fair play to Yaya Toure though, read the situation and powered a strike.

Finished 1-0 with the Ginger Ninja sent off.  City deserved that, pretty good game.

I enjoyed it, minus the fact that City won it, they played some good stuff and it was a good watch.

Yeah. Although Tyldesley's "Carrick just didn't see Toure" was a lot of shite. He was facing that direction and if Carrick can not see the 6'3" Ivorian then he has more problems than just his wayward passing, I would suggest...

Not even we could fuck up a 12 point lead...........................................................could we.

It was pointed out to me that St Mirren and Hamilton would both need to win more games than us.

Can't see that happening.

See Hamilton have to go to Paisley for a third time. What a joke.

It was pointed out to me that St Mirren and Hamilton would both need to win more games than us.

Can't see that happening.

See Hamilton have to go to Paisley for a third time. What a joke.

You can see us winning agan this season?

Just watched them on the BBC

first one is a penalty but not a red card. Personally I think even a yellow might have been pushing it

Second one the tackle happened about 2yards outside the penalty area in the D. There were 2 other united defenders covering too so im not 100% about the red card either.

3rd one - Typical soft rangers penalty but how that is a straight red card is beyond me.

Just watched them on the BBC

first one is a penalty but not a red card. Personally I think even a yellow might have been pushing it

Second one the tackle happened about 2yards outside the penalty area in the D. There were 2 other united defenders covering too so im not 100% about the red card either.

3rd one - Typical soft rangers penalty but how that is a straight red card is beyond me.

For the first it looks as if Naismith has over-run the ball before the clumsy challenge for a 50/50 ball has been made.

Great game, and some of the football on show is a joy to watch. Funny really, with United slip up at Somecheapsportscompanystadium.com or whatever, Arsenal actually had a chance at the title. Doesn't look like they're going to take their opportunity though.