Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hamilton v Aberdeen

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were just pish yesterday, soo frustrating, set plays especially free kicks were good ideas, just a pitty JC never truted in te youth and took Miller, mackie and Aluko off, I said at the start of the game that if a sub is made it will be Maquire that goes on, really wanted to see PP in action.

KNEE JERKER GET OVER IT LETS MOVE ON AND GET BEHIND TEAM AND MANAGER

WE,RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN EVERY WEEK

CMON YOU REDS  :-[

pish maybe you should learn where the capslock button is before posting

And its not a knee jerk reaction i have stated this for over a year

Lets face it we will get a few good runs but thats about calderwood,s limit as far as im concerned..

We need someone else to take us to the next level

Hamilton dont make me fucking laugh

KNEE JERKER GET OVER IT LETS MOVE ON AND GET BEHIND TEAM AND MANAGER

WE,RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN EVERY WEEK

CMON YOU REDS  :-[

If were to play like that again we wouldnt be good enough to win next week!

Jute summed it up for me perfectly, if Calderwood doent trust/rate the young players that were on the bench yesterday they should be punted now and get some ones in he will play, as he needed to get some most of the players off the park yesterday.

JC fuck off, fat hun prick cunt

Shut up!!! 1 poor result and we want rid of him ??? Were you saying GTF after the last 4 game prior to this one? 1 bad result in a while and we want rid of the manager. Its not like Hearts or UTD won their games and went much further ahead

Played badly but thinking back I don't think it was any worse than the game away to Falkirk earlier this season, the difference really is at least Aberdeen won that one. There were a few good moves and whilst it was a lot worse than they've played recently its not the worst I've seen them this season. Hopefully it will be the worst I see them this year though.

We were just pish yesterday, soo frustrating, set plays especially free kicks were good ideas, just a pitty JC never truted in te youth and took Miller, mackie and Aluko off, I said at the start of the game that if a sub is made it will be Maquire that goes on, really wanted to see PP in action.

Both 19.

Anyway, what was it you were saying about Bateman last night?

Both 19.

Anyway, what was it you were saying about Bateman last night?

That i not my point, my point is that JC is only ever playing th same two "youth players" I mean the ones like Paton who deserves a chance, Smiths and Pawlett.

Oh some bloke was telling everyone in the toilet about his neice and JB.

pish maybe you should learn where the capslock button is before posting

And its not a knee jerk reaction i have stated this for over a year

Lets face it we will get a few good runs but thats about calderwood,s limit as far as im concerned..

We need someone else to take us to the next level

Hamilton dont make me fucking laugh

What is the next level?

Someone with a slightly better level of debate than this idiot really needs to define this mysterious place.

That i not my point, my point is that JC is only ever playing th same two "youth players" I mean the ones like Paton who deserves a chance, Smiths and Pawlett.

Oh some bloke was telling everyone in the toilet about his neice and JB.

How in the name of a Seve long throw do you know how deserving of a chance these guys are?

How in the name of a Seve long throw do you know how deserving of a chance these guys are?

They've been deemed good enough for the bench but not good enough to even get 5 minutes when we are chasing the game, Maguire keeps getting a game but is shite, Paton should have came on atleast he has something to play for like the rest of the guys on the bench apart from JB JH and CM who are all pretty secure at the club.

They've been deemed good enough for the bench but not good enough to even get 5 minutes when we are chasing the game, Maguire keeps getting a game but is shite, Paton should have came on atleast he has something to play for like the rest of the guys on the bench apart from JB JH and CM who are all pretty secure at the club.

Some of them are on the bench because others have flu or are injured.