Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Football fans banned after fight

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to think the stuff you posted was funny, and I still do at times but this has just made you come across as a right arrogant twat.

You should maybe go to the South Stand and put this proposal to them, mention what you're saying here and say: "My idea is........"

I'm not sure they can read it on here - not sure they work by computers like we do. Also explain the error of their ways IN YOUR OPINION.

No point being the arrogant keyboard warrior, be outspoken face to face - its all well and good hiding behind the computer mate....... however let people know your feelings. You think its a good idea, so let them know.....

Robo, you should know a couple of things when dealing with me.

1. I post for my own amusement, not anyone else's.  If you used to find me funny and now you don't, rest assured I'm still amusing myself with my posts and that's all that matters. Your entertainment isn't my goal  ;D

2. Please don't try to E-Intimidate me, it makes you look rather foolish  ;D

3. Being 4000 miles away it's rather difficult for me to tell the awfully frightening casuals anything, but perhaps I could send them a letter if it'll make you feel any better about life in general.

Robo, you should know a couple of things when dealing with me.

1. I post for my own amusement, not anyone else's.  If you used to find me funny and now you don't, rest assured I'm still amusing myself with my posts and that's all that matters. Your entertainment isn't my goal  ;D

2. Please don't try to E-Intimidate me, it makes you look rather foolish  ;D

3. Being 4000 miles away it's rather difficult for me to tell the awfully frightening casuals anything, but perhaps I could send them a letter if it'll make you feel any better about life in general.

Close with a seal? Please.

So to sum up, Ryan Giggs doesn't mind when random strangers come up to him and speculate on his having AIDS, and Robo has a hard-on for the casuals.

Great.

I think you've missed the point. You lot have put across ideas, and said this and that............but hidden behind computers when saying it, hence why I said to Kelt to put his ideas to them personally.

2000 miles away..........? I heard that from ST when really he doesn't live in Germany.........so you could be a fibber also. As I say, you can say anything when hiding behind a computer.

I think you've missed the point. You lot have put across ideas, and said this and that............but hidden behind computers when saying it, hence why I said to Kelt to put his ideas to them personally.

2000 miles away..........? I heard that from ST when really he doesn't live in Germany.........so you could be a fibber also. As I say, you can say anything when hiding behind a computer.

What? Like 100% member of the JMG mob?

What? Like 100% member of the JMG mob?

Don't get the point you're trying to make, however.......I have told JC what I think of his tactics / him as a person / the shite he spouts in the Daily Retard.........so if you are trying to insinuate that I hid behind the computer and wouldn't address it personally then you are wrong, because I have done.

Don't get the point you're trying to make, however.......I have told JC what I think of his tactics / him as a person / the shite he spouts in the Daily Retard.........so if you are trying to insinuate that I hid behind the computer and wouldn't address it personally then you are wrong, because I have done.

You know him to say what he is like to his face?

I'm sure he changed his entire footballing philosophy as a result.