Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Football fans banned after fight

always nice to waken up in the morning with a stonking hangover findingvthe laptop sitting at the end of the bed.

i stand by what i said about jimmyjimmy tho  :thumbsup:

anyways jog on you mugs im off to the bar fuck this hangover carry on  :wave:

You're a good lad Stoney, you'd never get done for organised violence.

Mainly 'cause you couldn't organise a hot water bottle.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite hillarious many of you take the narrow minded view of Football Factory and think thats what really happens. Comedy gold really, especially the "jog on" bit.

I know the full story of what happened and of what the fine of someone jumping on anothers head was also (that was the case before the 'football violence' case).

I found it a bit bizarre actually.

Quite hillarious many of you take the narrow minded view of Football Factory and think thats what really happens. Comedy gold really, especially the "jog on" bit.

I know the full story of what happened and of what the fine of someone jumping on anothers head was also (that was the case before the 'football violence' case).

I found it a bit bizarre actually.

I've read it a few times but I still don't understand any of this post?!?  :-\

Its completely rational to want to go and fight with complete strangers and I for one feel sorry for the guys. We should all be more like them

Stoney will fight you.  On the internet.  He's got a CASPLOCK button, which he presses when he really wants to show you he's angry.  If you haven't learnt your lesson by then, at the top of the screen a number '1' will appear next to messages, and that's when you're truly screwed.  Best of luck.  You should probably just jog on...  ;)

away to fuck you fucking rat.

you wont change his mind cause he is a fucking tit

if you want me to go then make me, send me a pm or are you happy to be a keyboard hardman

rat  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: